Regular Contributor

32oz Spring CCs on 4 Easy Pay

Sorry if someone already posted. For anyone interested, the 32oz spring seasonal is on 4 EP today...still no auto-delivery yet.

ETA: It would be even better if they offered the Buy More Save More on the 32oz like they do the 16 oz.

Respected Contributor

Re: 32oz Spring CCs on 4 Easy Pay

Thanks for posting! I am so tempted to buy more SHL even though I haven't tried it yet.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Esteemed Contributor

Wish they were offering the summer honey peach again. So far that has been my favorite seasonal.

Regular Contributor

On 3/6/2015 Hilary77 said: Thanks for posting! I am so tempted to buy more SHL even though I haven't tried it yet.

Lol, so am I. I wish they AD was up already. I think I may go for the SGGT. I have never used that formula before, but there aren't many CCs that do not work for me, and if they don't I can always mix them.

Respected Contributor

I wish it was auto del.. I don't want to end up not being able to get it, the last few seasonals I have loved..(but summer looks good also)

Regular Contributor

On 3/6/2015 GinaV24 said:

Wish they were offering the summer honey peach again. So far that has been my favorite seasonal.

Well, if they are bringing back the summer seasonals like they have done with fall, winter, and spring, then you should get your wish on June 1st.

Honored Contributor

Mine too!! It will be back this summer!!! Stock up while you can!!

Respected Contributor

On 3/6/2015 HappyDaze said:

Mine too!! It will be back this summer!!! Stock up while you can!!

I still think that the summer honey peach may sell out quickly when it is offered. I plan on stocking up as soon as it is available. Although, I also want to order more of SMC and try the new summer seasonal.

Valued Contributor

Does anyone know when the 4 easy pay offer expires? I am not so worried about me, but I have a friend who is a nurse and if it expires at midnight or something I would like to let her know as she has been going through a rough patch and I know she loves her WEN! Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

On 3/6/2015 Nicole WI said: Does anyone know when the 4 easy pay offer expires? I am not so worried about me, but I have a friend who is a nurse and if it expires at midnight or something I would like to let her know as she has been going through a rough patch and I know she loves her WEN! Smiley Happy

I just checked and I didn't see anything about the dates that the easy pay is offered. Maybe someone else knows when easy pay expires.