Honored Contributor

30% Off "Sitewide" at MAC online

There is a line dropping tomorrow from MAC (by Lisa).  I'm interested in the highlighter compact but no one at MAC can tell me for sure if it's part of the "sitewide" sale :/  Guess I'll find out tomorrow.  I wish I could figure out what shade foundation I would wear in MAC but I gave up months ago.  But cold weather, I've rediscovered my The Ordinary serum foundation.  It will be my go to cold weather foundation. I remember when I bought it that it didn't hold up too well when getting hot.

MAC3.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 30% Off "Sitewide" at MAC online

What is it about MAC that makes finding shades so difficult? Is it because the photos online are different from those in person? I've heard several complaints about MAC. Doesn't sound like they would be worthwhile to buy. Other cosmetics would be much better. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

Re: 30% Off "Sitewide" at MAC online

@teganslaw 

For me it's the way they describe/number their foundation shades.  It seems totally opposite than everyone else.  It doesn't seem worth my time when I gave so many foundations anyway.  They must not care too much about selling it.  I'm sure many are used to it tho and it seems normal to them.  

You're not going to believe what I did Smiley Surprised  I placed a Sephora order for a bottle of Dior Backstage foundation.  Then TWO days later placed another order for the same thing when I bought the 9 pan Dior eyeshadow in Plum.  Good grief!