Occasional Contributor

3 Cheers for Mally Defend Your Beauty TSV

Ok beauties, I was wondering if I made a mistake ordering the TSV after reading some mixed reviews. I had a long day yesterday and needed makeup with staying power, so I put the TSV to the test. I know this was reviewed by another poster but I felt compelled to post my experience. My DH even commented how young I looked. I am a brunette fair skin with green eyes.

Eyeshadow color stick in Violet - super pretty nudey violet applied darker on the lids and lighter below the brow. Wow super staying power did NOT crease. Made my green eyes look greener.

Evercolor Automatic Waterproof eyeliner in Black cherry. I did it close to the lash line upper and lower. Didn't budge either. I was outside for an event for several hours, it was cold it was windy my eyes watered.

Mally Voumizing Mascara Three coats on top wow wow. Again was in the elements didnt go anywhere. Thick lush lashes

Face Defender Blush in Pink Perfection pretty pinky natural youthful blush. It was easier to apply than I thought it would be. Start at the apples of the cheeks in small circular patting motion and work to hairline adding more as needed. Again BUDGE PROOF!!

Face Defender Highlighter Gorgois Glow at first I was thinking, what the fudge, I don't see any difference. Well my lighting (makeup mirror) did it no justice. It was a very pretty subtle glow not shimmer. Just like I was an angel.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Finally the new lipshine in Flirty. I love Mally's lipshines always pretty. This one did not disappoint. It looked so natural yet just the right pop of shine and color. The only thing I really miss in this lip shine is the signature scent that usually goes along with it.

I am glad I choose AD and I bought a second kit for my mom for Christmas. I can't wait to see how this looks on her. She is a fair blonde with green eyes.

Yay Mally! I love what you are doing for women!