Super Contributor

3/4; Callista Perfecter in stock!

I have been watching almost daily for the 3/4" barrel Perfecter. I had almost given up hope. I have the 1" and love it but my hair is fairly short and I liked the lookd that Maria got using the smaller barrel. But . . . it sold out before I got home the last time it was on.

As David says,  "happy dance, happy dance!!!"Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: 3/4; Callista Perfecter in stock!

I'm happy for you! I was on waitlist close to two months and got it about a week ago. I also have shot hair and it makes such a difference. I love it

~Live with Intention~
Frequent Contributor

ChouChou.....do you have the item number?  I find the 1 and 2 inch but not the 3/4 and I really need that one!   TIA

Respected Contributor

It appears it is out of stock again.  I just check ebay.  They dont' have a 3/4" one either.  You will just have to catch it when it is back in stock.  Hopefully as fall progresses, they will come back in stock.

Trusted Contributor

I have the one inch and really like it but because I have short hair I also ordered the 3/4 when you mentioned it. 

I have a very strong wave above my forehead and the 1" really helps straighten it out. Once the humidity and our monsoons die down my hair relaxes so thinking that's when the 3/4 will come in handy.

A question I have is do you use her spray? My hair is very thick and heavy even short but I'm trying to let it grow out just a bit. As a result it wants to go flat. I don't like the feel of a lot of product in my hair but have to use something so thought I'd try it.

Honored Contributor

@ChouChou wrote:

I have been watching almost daily for the 3/4" barrel Perfecter. I had almost given up hope. I have the 1" and love it but my hair is fairly short and I liked the lookd that Maria got using the smaller barrel. But . . . it sold out before I got home the last time it was on.

Is it worth the money?  I am curious.  I actually would love to see her make a 1/2" as my hair is short.  1 inch is way too big and I am not sure the 3/4" would be much smaller.

Cat HappyCat Happy

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

ChouChou, I ordered the 1.5 inch Perfecter today, I finally caved and decided to try it!  I usually straighten my hair with a flat iron but I'm hoping I can get a little more fullness with the Perfecter.  I hope we both love how they work for us!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@ChouChou wrote:

Is it worth the money?  I am curious.  I actually would love to see her make a 1/2" as my hair is short.  1 inch is way too big and I am not sure the 3/4" would be much smaller.

Cat HappyCat Happy

I tried the 1 inch but had problems with it because I have short hair at times. I broke over and got the 3/4 inch one as I have that size in a drugstore brand. It is amazing the difference between what can be dofne with the 3/4 inch and the 1 inch. I am now a happy camper with the 3/4 inch.

**************** "A black cat crossing your path just means that it is going from one place to another." Proud owner of a black cat and a shopper of QVC since the merger with CVN.