Trusted Contributor

3/21 wen TSV schedule….per the horse :)

From Dooters, what a hack Wink{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Okay, I hacked in and saw what's going on Saturday. TSV must stand for True Savings Value Day. So many items people have asked me for, so little time.
Seriously?
3/21 Schedule for Team WEN
Midnight - 2 Hour Show
3 AM - 2 Hour Show (that beauty Gina)
7 AM - AM Beauty (that beauty Gina)
8 AM - AM Style with Chaz back for the day
10 AM - Saturday Morning Q
2 PM - 2 Hour Show
6 PM - 2 Hour Show
10 PM - 2 Hour Show
I'm exhausted just looking at the schedule but excited because everyone is going to be very happy smile emoticon

live....laugh....love
Respected Contributor

Re: 3/21 wen TSV schedule….per the horse :)

Thx Bruingirl, I was wondering today about the schedule. Poor Chaz will have no voice at all, but at least he can sleep in the night after he styles the WEN models and gets them rolled up for the night.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Trusted Contributor

Thank you for posting. Wow that is pretty intense.

Respected Contributor

I definitely won't watch the entire day but may try to catch parts of the shows. I don't often sit down and watch any of the shopping channels and Wen is one of the only shows that I would watch.

Thanks bruingirl for posting the show times.

Trusted Contributor

Wow, that's an insane schedule! You're right Kjelle, Chaz's voice will be gone. I could never watch all that. And I do have some stuff I have to do that day anyway. But I will definitely be on the lookout for new stuff and awesome deals. Thanks for the heads-up BG! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor

Oh thanks....Can't watch it all either, but looks like their are plenty of times to pic from!..Hoping the SHL will go on auto-ship....maybe the styling products will be on also!...

Of course the new MIF will be the highlight, but you never know what could show up...

Trusted Contributor

you're welcome! fingers crossed the horse will spill on what we can expect this weekend Smiley Happy

He did mention Jacque will host the midnight show and the last show of the day...and the Angels will be there too!

from the horse: "...the Gorgeous Jacque is going to start them off with 2 hours (Angels included) and close them out with 2 hours (Angels included). Can't wait to watch and will try to Skype. Could be issues because unfortunately, I live in a barn. Don't get me wrong, it's a really nice one... but it's metal. Can't always hold a connection for very long."

live....laugh....love
Contributor

Oh, I can hardly wait! Unfortunately, I won't be able to watch all of the shows, so I sure hope that I don't miss anything that I really want - SHL mousse, oil, replenishing, 32 oz and AD. Hope that everyone will be able to get what's on their wish list!

Trusted Contributor

more from the horse:

Comment: Wen Dooters i know you have a little influence over @Chazs I really ,really, need Bamboo Green Tea Mousse to go along with all of my other BGT products. What do you think the chances are of you talking to Chaz for me ? Peppermints , lots lof them !!!!

Reply from Dooters: got it handled. Watch Saturday

live....laugh....love