Honored Contributor

Sephora has 25% off Fresh products. I'm not sure if they'll not be carrying it anymore and dumping inventory or the company, itself, is going out of business. Also Marc Jacobs, some of my favorite products, most are reduced at Sephora. They may not be carrying that line, as well.

Trusted Contributor

FYI...I just noticed that Fresh is now sold at Ulta.  My daughter loves the cleanser.  It is a wonderful cleanser.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus That is unusual especially since LVMH owns fresh and they also own Sephora. Did you ever get to try their cosmetics before Lev sold to LVMH? They were the best I have ever used. It was a full cosmetic counter display. That's what is so frustrating about brands getting bought, then revamped. The consumers are the big losers.

Honored Contributor

@On It wrote:

@Shanus That is unusual especially since LVMH owns fresh and they also own Sephora. Did you ever get to try their cosmetics before Lev sold to LVMH? They were the best I have ever used. It was a full cosmetic counter display. That's what is so frustrating about brands getting bought, then revamped. The consumers are the big losers.

@On It   Lev?

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@On It wrote:

@On It   Lev?

Lev and his wife founded fresh. (I can't remember her name or their surname.) They built the line from the ground up. It had an Original collection of fragrance, a fragrance collection called Index, and they were excellent. They offered body lotion in matching fragrances as well as fabulous triple milled soaps in most of the scents. The focus as I remember was on body care. I first saw them at Neiman-Marcus and shopped their stores in NYC.

At some point they introduced cosmetics and skincare. Their foundation was an Umbrian Clay formula that was beyond fabulous. Their powder eye shadows never faded and lasted all day. They were very saturated with color. Every item they released was top notch. Nothing triggered my allergic response. Skincare was grouped into several categories and much of it has survived. The entire cosmetic collection was discontinued.

Today the line is significantly smaller. I just get so frustrated when a company of this quality gets bought and then edited to a shell of its former self.

Respected Contributor

@On It I wanted to take advantage of this sale and try the fragrance you suggested in another thread but they're sold out of the rollerball, dang it!

Respected Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

@On It I wanted to take advantage of this sale and try the fragrance you suggested in another thread but they're sold out of the rollerball, dang it!

That's a bummer!