Esteemed Contributor

Re: 24 hrs to Pack up House,(incl BEAUTY)??

YOU HAVE SO MUCH GOING ON MakeUpMaidn, BUT CONTINUE TO SEEM VERY UPBEAT AND THANKFUL!  YOU ARE SUCH AN INSPIRATION TO ALL FACING CHALLENGING SITUATIONS.  I HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A WONDERFUL DAY, AND CONTINUE TO DO SO IN THE DAYS AHEAD.

PRAYERS AND MANY HUGS SENT YOUR WAY!!  XOXO

Honored Contributor

@MakeUpMaidn 

My head is spinning.  I'm sure yours has exploded days ago!  Bless your heart.  WHERE was your book taken to?  Was it not packed and ready to move to your new place?  Do you have a new place yet?  I thought I understood that you were moving to an Asst. Living facility.  Has that yet to be nailed down?  Do you have a place to go or are you staying in your home till a spot opens at the Asst Living?  I'm so sorry that you're having to go thru this Smiley Sad  I still think you could use a box of "brownies" (g)

Super Contributor

Wow @MakeUpMaiden,  you are really getting a lot done.  Be safe and hope you get back your book and the other missing items.

Respected Contributor

@MakeUpMaidn   I’m so sorry for your needing to rush.  I understood it as you were leaving the next day.  I hope they found you a place or a couple days to relax until the exact move date.  Wasn’t sure if the rush was more “ in case I need to be ready to go”.  It’s a whirlwind and stressful time for you for sure.  (((Hugs))). 

If if someone told me I had to be ready in 24 hours, I don’t know what I would do.  I hope you find your “book”, and it’s returned.  Please keep us posted.  Take care.  

Valued Contributor

I'm sorry for your need for a life change. The fact you thinking about makeup I think means you'll do fine. You will meet some fun new people .I wish you well. I worked inhealth care my whole career. Don't hesitate to join into activities you like.Always report problems.Good luck.

Respected Contributor

@Beauties

Apparently, revealing to me, I was a "Clothes Horse" too, & didnt really know it.  There's an abundant need to cull pile of clothes now too.

Seems the clothes were spread out numerous, many, many closets & doors.  Looks enormous when collected, laid down, stacked up all together.  Another surprise to me. 

Altho my numerous Swim Suits are on top, which I hope to keep.  I hope to go back to Seniors water classes & laps, even while at Asst Living, if I can.  Altho, it's a pain to get up & ready, early AM, but that helped my Elderly, & Fibro mobility a lot! 

(Altho too, they swooshed, hurricane'd off my full Gym Roller bag also.  It's replaceable tho)

Seems one remaining new box of give away Nail Colors accidentally fell out of the   Hurricane Packer's  grasp.  heh  

But its the Tropical, colors (I would probably never wear a full nail of, only for decorating an already light nail colored nail, against my light skin). (see below)

(Wish the Pastel nail version fell out) (see below). heh

But still, incredibly grateful these Hurricane Packers, owner friend, did me this/these wonderful favors, as incredibly, incredibly busy, overwhelmed with his own business as he is.  They can only give me an hour or 2 at a time, squeezed in. 

Beauty items were the top, most accessible items to pack/donate.  Thus the reason for this thread, selecting which Beauty items to keep.

"12 Island-Inspired Shades with Gorgeous Semi-Glossy and Shimmer Finishes in Bright and Neon Colors"  (fell out, still here)

Shany--Tropical-Colors-Nail.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"SHANY Cosmetics Nail Polish Set - 12 Spring Inspired Shades in Gorgeous Semi Glossy and Shimmery Finishes - Pastel Collection" 

(swooshed away)

Shany--Pastel-Colors-Nail.jpg

~~~~~~~~~

But these Hurricane Packer/s are doing this/these super gratis favors as my friend

Subsequently, already they carried off some of my furniture, with more to be carried off. Last load, perhaps empty the heavy supply of Garden machines. Stealing an hour here or there

Like I said, super, super grateful for their precious busy, away from their own very very busy, business, an hour, here & there, that they can give to me.

Just need to get that "Book."  Please!  They assure me.  But it's "Hurricanes" assuring me.  And I'm insecure abt this precious "Book."  WHY didnt I pull that, out of the way, esp? 

Respected Contributor

I had to giggle. 

Flying past me, I saw one familiar shape/size of Dimitri's SKINN boxes.

I stopped them a moment, ripped thru those similar size/shaped SKINN boxes, till I found Dimitri's "Skinn Cosmetics DWP Age Reset Intensive Eye Serum."  The packer said "but you already have one of those."  I said, "its already in use, & not sure how much is left in the container. I CANT be without this!" 

Puzzled, he smiled.  (must be good)

(Now, if it was an Electric Drill, I'll bet he'd completely understand.)   heh 

Honored Contributor

@MakeUpMaidn 

So where is all your stuff going if you don't have a room at the Assisted Living yet?  And how long will it be till a room opens up?  Any idea?  Will you stay at your current house until then?  All this hurricane moving/packing has my head spinning Smiley Surprised  I can't imagine what you're going thru.

Honored Contributor

@MakeUpMaidn 

Hello fellow clotheshorse

Shake Hand Happy Emoji