Honored Contributor

Re: “2024”, Everyone, Please Join Us!

Hi ladies!

Rained so much last night.  Love falling asleep to the sound of rain.  This morning I had a hair appt.  Got a cut and new style and I love it.  Came home to watch football and fell asleep on the couch around half time of the Dallas/Green Bay game.  It was basically over at that point and got a bit boring. LOL   Tonight I am making tacos for dinner.  Need to finish up some tomatoes, lettuce and tortillas so figured that would be a good way to do that.

Hope everyone is staying dry and warm.  Take care!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Early Morning Everyone!

it's early, and I've been up it seems like for hours. I thought I heard something downstairs. Tried to wake my DH up, but no luck. Anyway, it was Max. He needed to go out. Not for long. It was freezing outside! DH is still asleep, so not sure what's going on later. I'm hungry, and I'm going to make me something to eat. @JudyL , nothing like getting a haircut and a new style. So glad you like it. I need to book an appt. soon too.

Have a great day and new week! BBL!

~H~
Honored Contributor

hello all

not much here

SNOW HAS ARRIVED, STICKING TO GRASSY AREAS now. going to take my walk shortly.

did morn walk

did morn chores.

not much else. later guys

Honored Contributor

A late start today but accomplished my mental list.

Haircut -- done

Visited Michael's -- no spring flowers yet. 
Took care of picking up needed grocery items.

Snow is arriving after midnight with possibly 2" happening before changing to rain.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

it's freezing here, y'all. my brother has a little snow and a lot of ice just outside of Jackson. so far the only thing we've had is cold.

DSIL is closing his office tomorrow and staying home with Ezra. we're not predicted to have snow here, but it will be very cold tonight and tomorrow and we could possibly get some sleet and ice on the roads.

I cooked a turkey breast yesterday, so if we lose electricity at least we can have sandwiches.

hope everyone is safe and warm.

here's a Pascagoula sunset.

havve a peaceful evening, y'all.

1F7EFB68-9781-4BA7-9124-1CDB19062F4F_1_201_a.jpeg

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

Good morning! It looks like a winter wonderland here. The parking lot is now covered with my guess of about 2" & it's still snowing here. I can see the flakes from my kitchen window. 

Birthday party was nice on Sunday with just immediate family present. Her Mom's stepdad wasn't there & I forgot to ask why.

The kids got someone in to put in oak floors into the 2 upstairs bedrooms & hallway & will have the main floors resanded & restained too in the house they bought. They plan to move in sometime in February. 

So glad I ran errands yesterday. If I was younger would have chanced driving in this, but not with crazy drivers. 

Have a great Tuesday.

Esteemed Contributor

hi all. since Ezra's not here today I was able to sleep in. I love it when you wake up and nothing hurts!

as I sit here drinking my coffee the wind is howling, there are icicles hanging off the shrubs and deck rails and it's 23 degrees.

but we have electricity and the water lines appear to be ok, so all is well for the moment on Goat Hill.

BBL

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

hello all

snow has come 3 inch

we got that ice rain afterwards

it is very slick and slippery outside

ok guys later.

Esteemed Contributor

since we didn't have Ezra I have pretty much been a slug today. I stayed in my nightgown and robe for half the day.

we did homemade pizza for supper with french bread. easy to make and easy to clean up. DH made a meatloaf for tomorrow's supper, so no cooking for me (yay).

I have sold quite a few things on eBay lately so I went on a little shopping spree on eBay and Etsy with my sales profits. I have a weakness for vintage, made in the U.S.A. Dooney & Bourke, especially their Big Duck collection from the 80s and 90s. I found some good deals and splurged. now I need to get busy and sell some more things. Smiley Happy

we still have icicles hanging from everything.

I hope everyone is warm and snug.

here's a classic car sunset in Raymond, Ms.

have a peaceful evening, y'all.

6D9EA6E6-3DC5-4334-A5F7-6B8C20DA8AB6_1_201_a.jpeg

Honored Contributor

I love eBay! I found pillow shams -- new in bag from a comforter set I have from JCP from several years ago. I searched under the name & saw them. I use this comforter set during the summer months with ivory or the sage green sheets. 

IMG_0157.png