Honored Contributor

Re: “2023”~Everyone, Please Join Us!

@MariotaMurielle , love your planter! Nice selection of flowers too. You did great!

@JustJazzmom , your cookies look delicious! Enjoy your get togethers tomorrow!

@JudyL , @viva923 , @AuntG , @Hayfield , @catwhisperer , @katte  @Tique , and Everyone...

0918F5B9-F9C8-4AB7-8607-D75B619A02EC.jpeg

~H~
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

sending wishes to all for a blessed,

peaceful

and happy Easter +

9A0AAF36-E2A1-408A-ABD3-F18148FCEF1C_1_201_a.jpeg

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

hello all

a wonderful Easter greetings to one and all

not much today

sunny but a nippy wind today.

did many chores

big news was a shoot out at the huge mall in our state, 3 people were hit that is only news put out by state police.

not much else.later guys.

Honored Contributor

Happy Easter everyone. It's a shame when a person fears to even watch the news @viva923. We woke up to learn that in a sparsely populated county of our state, two officers were killed during a traffic stop. The shooter was killed too. 

Honored Contributor

hello all

really nothing new to report today

sunny but a cool wind warming up to 65 today.

did chores

clothes in dryer nothing else.later

Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Happy Easter everyone. It's a shame when a person fears to even watch the news @viva923. We woke up to learn that in a sparsely populated county of our state, two officers were killed during a traffic stop. The shooter was killed too. 

@AuntG, when my DH was in law enforcement he usually worked evenings or midnights. they always patrolled alone and his area was mostly the middle of nowhere in the county. he always told me that traffic stops and domestic calls were the most dangerous because you never know what kind of situation you were going to run across. there are a lot of dangerous people out there.

I was so happy when he retired.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

it was a good day today with our doodlebug. we were trying to teach him to say some numbers today. no matter which number we said he would answer "two". he was 19 months yesterday Heart

he wore one of my strainers as a hat today.

CEC3F577-237B-42CF-9700-A82956725F82_1_201_a.jpeg

here's a Harrison county sunset.

have a peaceful evening, y'all.

32A94CDF-17A1-4700-A213-A536AF2E7B4E.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@MariotaMurielle - I love Ezra's hat!  At least he knows the number 2! HAHA

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It was a beautiful, warm day today in the 70's. We were tired from yesterday's festivities, so pretty much relaxed all day. DH barbequed hamburgers, and we ate out on our patio. We used paper plates, so there was very little cleanup. Yay! I didn't sleep well last night, so I wanted to check in before heading upstairs. I hope everyone had a good day. 
@MariotaMurielle , how cute is that picture of Ezra having a fun time with a strainer on his head. No need to waste money on expensive toys, lol!  So hard to believe he's 19 mos. already..

@AuntG , we watch GMA in the morning and that's where we get our news. It seems every day something tragic happens somewhere, including today. Just sad..

Good Night Everyone!

~H~
Honored Contributor

hello all

really not much new here

sunny warming up to 74 today

some neighbors are moving today. this was where the man was found dead in the house by his daughter,there was a young man/girlfriend-wife/child (baby) living with this older man. the young man/girlfriend-wife?/child are moving out today. probably because he was not on lease of the house. that family was super quiet,they didn't talk with anyone but quiet they sure were. hope new tenents are quiet too.

clothes folded not much else. later guys