Honored Contributor

Re: “2023”~Everyone, Please Join Us!

hello all

had some wicked weather last night 2 tornados touched down 1 is confirmed tornado other is still being decided upon.

did some outside yard work today. got the weed and feed down those dandelions were running rampant. ok guys later

Honored Contributor

hello all

we are a swing state this week. heavy frost this morn on the cars still chilly outside right now. very sunny today. by thursday up to 80 degrees here. we are penduleum this week hot/cold type days for us. could have rain on Easter this ear.

ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

Good Monday morning!  Off to run some errands. I started a load of wash too. So far so good.

We have sunshine today and rain moving in overnight.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

I thought I'd stop in early to wish everyone a great week ahead. Our DS will be coming over later to do a few things we need help with. He'll be staying for dinner and also to watch 'March Madness' ..go San Diego! 👏 🏀  Since my family is kind of farmed out, with our DD and DGS living out of state and our DGD in NY, we didn't have plans for Easter and that was ok. We've been invited for a family brunch at one of our favorite seafood restaurants out here, though, so that's what we'll be doing. Thinking of and sending prayers for our friends going through difficult times and missing those who haven't posted in a while. 🙏❤️

44438CEB-2AA6-49B1-B4A8-BE7D03F3B47F.jpeg

~H~
Honored Contributor

hey all

sunny and warm today

windows are open. just delightful

going to begin hanging out again.

ok guys later.

Esteemed Contributor

hi friends,

this past weekend's weather was so nice. I slept late and felt refreshed and had more energy than usual. I trimmed the hedges in front of the house and did lots of catch up work inside the house. on Sunday I made banana nut bread from scratch and used some of our Texas pecans. I haven't made banana nut bread in a couple of years, and it turned out really good. I also made Thousand Island salad dressing from a recipe I found online. I just wanted a little change from my usual Comeback sauce, and it turned out yummy too. DH even likes it Smiley Happy

Ezra has decided that some of the drawers in our new cabinets are his new toy boxes. there are several drawers that he knows not to get into, but we let him pull out plastic bowls and storage containers and he has so much fun with them.

sending blessings to all.

here's a Long Beach, Ms. sunset.

have a peaceful evening, y'all.

CC52DB8A-6091-43A8-B6F3-769C870BCAB8_1_201_a.jpeg

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

hello all

sunny windows open

people are cutting lawns pretty regular now

have a young man (high schooler) coming to cut tonight,can't get any kind of word from our lawn man last year.

not much else for now,later guys

Honored Contributor

Hi Everyone!

Today is such a nice day here.  It's cool but the sun is out and I have windows open.  My decluttering projects continue.  Right now I'm working on my scrapbooking  stuff.  Goodness be, I have soooo much and haven't done any scrapbooking in so long so it's time for it to go.  Still going through everything and deciding what can be donated and what is to be tossed. It's hard but as my friend said, "baby steps" so thats what I'm doing.

Have been out the past two days for walks.  Today my knee was rebelling a bit so didn't go for too long.  Even so, it was nice to get outside for a bit and enjoy the fresh air and sunshine.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Evening Everyone, it was a beautiful day here and is supposed to get even better through the week. It is getting pretty cold at night, though. I think it got down to the low 40's. Nothing exciting going on. We spent a lot of time outdoors just enjoying the sunshine and fresh air. We have a service coming on Friday to pick up some old outdoor furniture and lots of odds and ends we've kept in a storage shed on the side of our yard. I had a few patio decorations I really hated to part with, but I'm trying to just get rid of clutter. I hope everyone had a good day..

@JudyL , I really need to get back out and do my daily walks. We have a park nearby with a nice half mile track around it, and there's always people getting exercise and getting their walk in. Sounds like you're having some nice weather too!

@MariotaMurielle , I remember our grandchildren loved getting into our kitchen drawers. We also let them get into a couple that we filled with things they could play with and not break. Ezra's at such a cute age.  I haven't had homemade banana bread in so long. That and your dressing sound delicious. I'm glad you were able to get some rest and hope you have a good week. 

Sending blessings to All...Good Night.

~H~
Honored Contributor

Hello all

not much here today

sunny and very warm,more humid today but still livable

did some more spraying for weed killer junk

did some weed wacking under the huge xmas tree in front yard.

ok guys later.