Honored Contributor

Re: “2023”~Everyone, Please Join Us!

hello all

not much today, 

just hung clothes outside

sunny but breezy with wind out of the east. cool too.

did our walks

DD is having a small party for granddaughter tonight.

ok guys later.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

hi friends. we've had a nice, quiet weekend. it's been really hot but no rain, so we worked on the deck rails a little bit. we're not finished, but there's no hurry since the main part is done. the big umbrella for the deck table is several years old and pretty beat up so we bought a new one today. we'll get the table and chairs back on the deck this evening and put the new umbrella up.

I slept late yesterday and today, so I had more energy to get some things done around the house. this afternoon I baked a sweet potato pie, a peach cobbler and made a pot roast for supper.

one of our extra bedrooms is where DH put his big gun safe, and we have several prints of hunting dogs on the walls. Ezra has named it the "puppy" room and it's his favorite place to sit with DH and watch Paw Patrol and Peppa Pig. the problem was he could reach the TV and loved to push all the control buttons so we solved that problem by putting it on a wall mount yesterday. now we just have to make sure he doesn't pull on the cables Smiley Happy

when we moved here my brother took our old butcher block to his booth at a big flea market. it was very large and heavy and we didn't really have a place to put it here since we knew we would be making the kitchen island much larger, so he said he would sell it for us. it took a year, but he messaged me last night and said it had sold. I really kind of miss it, we've had it since about 1983. but, I'm glad someone else will enjoy it now.

for the rest of the evening I plan to relax and do some reading.

sending blessings to all.

here's a Mississippi farm cattle grazing sunset.

have a peaceful evening, y'all.

May be an image of grass

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Respected Contributor

May be an image of grass

for some reason I couldn't add my photo to my post. here's the cattle grazing sunset Smiley Happy

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Respected Contributor

Ooooo, now I see the photo posted twice. I was having all kinds of strange messages from the website when I was trying to post. one of them was something about them receiving the same post in 3600 seconds. what???

oh well Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

You can always delete the 2nd picture. @MariotaMurielle  Tap the 3 gray dots in upper Ishtar hand corner of your post & see a drop down menu . Hit delete. 

I think there are problems on the weekend due to decreased staffing. 

Had a quiet day -- cooler here, cloudy with intermittent spritzing of rain. I drove to the further away store for some replenishing -- found a smaller jar of Nutella to replace the almost empty 13 Oz. jar. Sometimes I make a peanut butter & Nutella sandwich for lunch. 

Did 2 sets of my PT exercises. Debating tonight to do the final set or just rest. I've had intermittent numbness in my fingertips which make me wonder if it's because of the hand swelling. I'll ask PT tomorrow. 
Swelling has gone down a lot -- starting to make out my pointer finger knuckle on my hand & starting to see the bumps of the remaining hand knuckles. 

Strength training is slow. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom, I've tried to delete the second photo several times.

I keep getting a message that an error has occurred.

oh well. I like looking at cows anyway, especially all the babies Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

hello all

not much today

had to change my password again for qvc keeps blocking me out

no word on car yet

got morn walk in

clothes on line drying.

ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

Good Evening,

@viva923 , the problem I continue to have with getting on here is having to sign in each time. Not always, but more often than not...it is frustrating.

@MariotaMurielle , I like the cow picture, especially the babies! 🐄  I'm sure your deck looks so nice with the new umbrella and all...

we had a quiet, restful day. I washed sheets and towels from the weekend, but that was it. Our weather is still gloomy with the sun trying to come out at times. I think our temps have been in the 60's.  I hope everyone's doing well and had a good day..

Waving Hi to Everyone..

80016D93-207C-43F7-952B-47CCFE81FA1C.jpeg

~H~
Honored Contributor

hey all

busy day for me. worked 3 hours in the shed taking out and putting back junk.had to find some stuff for my DD which she needed but job is completed. all delivered to her house. am tired ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

Good morning all!  Today, I am headed into San Francisco to have lunch with some friends from work.  Will be riding BART into the City.  Haven't done that in a while.  Guess I've gotten used to staying home so for some reason feel a bit anxious about taking public transit.  Used to ride it every day when I was working and didn't think a thing about it.  

Hope everyone has a good day!