Honored Contributor

Re: “2023”~Everyone, Please Join Us!

[ Edited ]

@katte , my sister has very straight hair and gets body perms. They give her hair volume and helps it hold a curl. I have very curly hair, and I work hard making it smoothe. I'm so glad it works for you too!

@JustJazzmom , it is hard to believe little EP will turn one next week. Such a fun age!

@JudyL , I have a brother that lives in Sacramento. The weather there has been terrible. They got a break today, but the forecast is for more rain over the weekend. I'm glad you're able to work from home..

@MariotaMurielle , I hope Ezra's feeling better. Thinking of you and your family..

We got sun today, and I think  no more rain until next week.  We made a trip out for some groceries and also stopped at the pharmacy to pick up prescriptions. Tomorrow, we'll do some work in our backyard. We have leaves and some branches the wind scattered all around, as well as some furniture clean up from all the rain. Not much else planned..

Good Night Everyone!

~H~
Honored Contributor

Hello everyone, the sun finally emerged from several overcast days.

The 1st year birthday party for EP has been cancelled because of the death of my spouse last night. He passed quietly in the shower seat while taking a shower. I am stepping away for a while so you won't see me on any threads for now. 

Pray for all of us & my family. Thank you.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmom , I'm so sorry...my deepest sympathy on the loss of your DH. Heartfelt prayers for you and your family..🙏

~H~
Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmom - My deepest sympathies to you.  I am so sorry.  Will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom ...I am so very sorry to hear about the loss of your DH.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmom   I am so very sorry for your loss.  

Gone from your sight, not from your heart.

Trusted Contributor

@JustJazzmom   So sorry to hear of the loss of your DH.  Sending special thoughts and prayers to you and your family. 

Honored Contributor

hello all

JustJazz I am so deeply sorry for your loss, no words can express my deep sorrow. condolences  to you and your family.

got busy with projects will check in later.

Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

Hello everyone, the sun finally emerged from several overcast days.

The 1st year birthday party for EP has been cancelled because of the death of my spouse last night. He passed quietly in the shower seat while taking a shower. I am stepping away for a while so you won't see me on any threads for now. 

Pray for all of us & my family. Thank you.

@JustJazzmom, my heartfelt condolences on the loss of your DH.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Respected Contributor

after reading @JustJazzmom's post I almost don't even want to post my menial news.

DD and Ezra are much better. they went home today. I woke up yesterday morning with a sore throat, headache, sneezing and thought I just had a bad common cold, but I did a home Covid test just to be sure and it was positive. I feel a little bit like a rag doll that's been run over by a truck, but I'll be fine in a few days, I think. on the bright side, at least I'm not in the hospital on a ventilator.

it's been pretty exhausting here with a sick DD, sick baby and now me added to the list but we'll have a break tomorrow and get caught up on some rest.

sending blessings to all, extra prayers for @JustJazzmom.

here's a Madison county sunset.

have a peaceful evening, y'all.

E8B5994B-CC58-4132-99E5-99D704A1B4AF_1_201_a.jpeg

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich