Honored Contributor

Re: “2023”~Everyone, Please Join Us!

@SleeplessinSD - I live across the Bay from San Francisco.  Wind is still going this morning but not as bad as yesterday.  We're supposed to get more rain today.  Be careful if you go out!

Honored Contributor

90DBE1FE-F48F-47AC-B746-FB049483E953.jpeg

~H~
Honored Contributor

hello all

MM your family has been hit with the triple whammy. SO LITTLE i can say to ease the pain.

yesterday I took the call to set up appoint for dh and his lymph leukemia stuff. got that appoint stuff set up.

not to much else ,did morn walk,got computer room cleaned,tomorrow is my t.v./make up room got that room to clean tomorrow.

it is a squeak of sunshine but very humid again today yet it is on cool side.

not much else guys later.

Trusted Contributor

Hi Everyone

@MariotaMurielle   Sorry to hear your news regarding your DSIL.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time.  Hope Ezra is feeling better.  

Respected Contributor

Waving Hi! to everyone.

@JudyL ...welcome to our group. I am in San Diego as well.

@SleeplessinSD ....yes, I am staying inside. I have been running errands all week between storms. Will keep Snardy and her DH in my prayers.

@MariotaMurielle....sending prayers to you and your family as well. You really are getting hit hard in this new year.Smiley Sad

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Stopping in for a quick good night..the weather was just miserable today. It's calmed down, and I was able to walk out back with Max just now. Where our son lives, along the coast, they're on a flood watch with a high surf warning. He said the waves were super high today. @Hayfield , Happy Birthday to your DD!

Good Night Everyone...

~H~
Honored Contributor

hello all

had a very active night, heavy duty thunderstorms with hail,wind,and heavy rain last night. much cooler today.

did morn chores, got morn walk in not much else,later guys

Honored Contributor

Good morning!  Its a calm day so far where I am in CA.  Sun is even out!  Wahooo!  Expecting more rain Saturday night into Sunday and then another big storm hits Monday and Tuesday.

Other than working from home today, nothing much going on.  An order from Laura Geller arrived so that was a nice pick-me-up.  

Take care!

Honored Contributor

Good afternoon! Finally had time to get a haircut. I want to look nice for the 1st birthday party of baby EP. It will be held at the other grandmother's house. Hard to believe he is turning 1 next week. 

We had rain, now we have a wintry mix. I gassed up the car in anticipation of extra travel happening next week. 

Have a terrific Friday!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

Hi Everyone

Yesterday and today were shopping days, so we've been pretty busy.  @viva923  Thinking of you and your DH at this time and sending prayers your way.  @JudyL Welcome to our group of very nice ladies.  @JustJazzmom   I go for my hair appointment on the 20th.  About three months ago I got a body perm and boy did that help my very fine hair.  I am getting another one on the 20th.  I hadn't had a body wave/perm in ages.  @catwhisperer  Nice to see your posts, hope you are doing well.  @SleeplessinSD  Your weather sounds pretty cold.  We have warmed up a little, but there is still snow on the mountains.  It's supposed to get cold again the latter part of next week.  Sending prayers to Snardy and her DH.  Miss her posts.  That's about it for now.  @MariotaMurielle  Thinking of you and your family.  Sorry to hear of your DSIL's news.   I'll sign of for now.  Everyone have a nice evening.