Honored Contributor

From Nailtopia " Sky Needs Space"

6F3C5AE0-DCC7-41A9-86ED-ACB5D60E04EC.jpeg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@amyb 

I should clarify...I only get hard gel on my fingernails.  My toes is gel polish alone.  The turtles are nail decals with the little pearly looking stones.  They use some sort of base coat to make the decals and stones adhere to the nail.  I've never had trouble losing them, but living in Hawaii I wear open toes shoes 365 days a year.  I never pay attention to the brand or specific color name, so I'm sorry I can't help you there.

If your nails are strong by themselves, the gel polish should be just fine.  I've worn artificial nails for so long that when I tried to live life without them, I just didn't like them as much.

@SurferWife  Thanks for all the responses. Yes, I figured you probably only did gel nails on your hands, but wondered if you still used gel polish on your toes. Good to know you can use gel polish on toes and natural nails. I know little about it, so thanks for explaining what is probably common knowledge to most of you! 

As I sit here in CT, on yet another blustery, rainy, chilly, gloomy morning typing this....I envy you and want to be where you can "wear open toes 365!" Ahhhhh.....lucky girl. 😉🐚🌊

Never have been there...bf has no interest in going there, for some reason I can't understand, but I have a cousin who's traveling nurse daughter says she may work there at some point, at which time, cousin and I are going to visit! But I digress...

Tks again for info on the polishes!

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife  Your ombre nails are beautiful.

Honored Contributor

HSN has a new nail polish set. Love the pinky purple color $25, free shipping

Londontown 4-piece Lakur Polish and Decals Set

801-844

01-844

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Re: 2022 Nail Color Trends

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl 

Thanks for posting! I have a 20% HSN coupon to use today. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@FlyersGirl wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

Thanks for posting! I have a 20% HSN coupon to use today. Woman Happy

@FlyersGirl - AWESOME! That's a nice buy and a fun Spring nail kit. Let us know your review