Respected Contributor

Re: “2022”~Everyone, Please Join Us!

the movers are scheduled for Thursday. they couldn't be more specific than somewhere between noon and 5pm. they also couldn't say if they will be able to deliver our things the same day but should be able to tell us on Thursday.

I'm so ready for this part to be over.

sending blessings to all.

here's a Pike county sunset.

have a peaceful evening, y'all.

B175161C-4580-4AB5-B533-654FDCA13482_1_201_a.jpeg

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

Good luck with the move! @MariotaMurielle  Our movers arrived around 8:30 & left around 1:30. 

I remember it being an exhausting day. Waiting to hear back from realtor about termite technician. I'm on hold with a company on our phone so I hope he texts or emails us sometime today. 

Have a great Wednesday!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

4C5B8D27-B902-4B3B-8E58-8D49AAC4BF77.jpeg

@JustJazzmom , @MariotaMurielle , sending good thoughts that everything goes well with all you both have going on. @MariotaMurielle , I've been thinking of you and hope you're in less pain and feeling better. 🙏 It's been hot and humid out here. My hair is a frizzy mess, lol. Not sure what we have going on. I do have to go to the post office to return a jacket I bought from the Q on their free shipping day. Ordered my regular size but cut very small with no stretch.  I hope everyone's doing well..

BBL!

~H~
Honored Contributor

hello all

MM good luck with the move. been there/done that so many times over a 20 year span.

very iffy today for weather,not sure just what it is going to do. thunderstorms are predicted this afternoon.

my neighbor lady i do believe lost her job,she went to work this morn/was home within an hour.

not much else going on ,did grocery shop today. got that done. not to bad today walmart was 55 bucks, lidl's was 14 bucks. dh is hitting costco tonight,so that is where the bucks are going tonight.

ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

hey all

not much here right now

waiting for floors to dry to put house back together to vacuum

rain off / on all day for us

cool humid,windows open

not much else,later guys

Honored Contributor

Good Morning, our niece's CT scans done yesterday showed shrinkage of all three tumors, and there are no new tumors. The chemotherapy is working! She goes in now for round three on Saturday. There were no available beds today. Thank you to all who have kept our dear niece in your thoughts/prayers. Please continue, as she has a long road ahead still.

@JustJazzmom , @MariotaMurielle , I hope all is continuing to go well with your move(s). Anxious to hear how everything's going..

Waving Hi to all...have a great weekend ahead. stay safe and well.

1AB064D9-3F24-4E77-9E07-98263190FBD7.jpeg

~H~
Honored Contributor

hello all

what a mess,my verizon new stall ( i guess we are 100 % fiber optic cable what ever that means). was done today, a 3 hour job, in / out of the house do this/that to outside of house, do this/that to inside of house lots of dirt tracked in, did try to clean when done, am tired, tomorrow will do a better job of getting clean.

did do both walks today.

Honored Contributor

hello all

not much today

did normal chores

laundry ready to be folded 

did morn walk

not much else, very hot today,air is on

ok guys later

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Everyone, another hot, humid day here. I've already been out watering before it gets too uncomfortable. @MariotaMurielle , I hope you're feeling better from your fall. I know you and @JustJazzmom @are busy with your move(s). I hope we hear from you soon. It's so much cooler where our son lives. We'll be going there later to visit. I hope everyone's having a good weekend. 

I think it's about that time!🙂

2D3021FF-9C01-40F5-952A-F7D5425F422F.jpeg

~H~
Honored Contributor

hello all

my one neighbor lady who lives a couple blocks from me found 2 fallen baby birds on the ground in her front  yard. last word i heard she is taking care of them.

today the faster i went the further behind i got. finally got walk 2 in, my face washed. it is quite humid today, we have heat but that is not as high as the humidity.

making costco boneless pork chops with tater tots on the side for dinner tonight. steaming the chops in ginger ale.

ok guys later