Honored Contributor

Re: “2022”~Everyone, Please Join Us!

Good Evening!

I had a fun time away with my sister. It went by too fast, and we both agreed, we'll plan a couple night's away next time. She took me to a great place she's been to a few times just a couple miles from our hotel. It's like a huge nursery with shops and a few restaurants mixed in. I've never been to anything like it. The shops have items, mostly Christmas right now, from all over the world. Just a little bit of everything. It was pricey, and we just looked and didn't buy anything. We had adjoining rooms, which was fun, and stayed up watching TV and visiting. I got home a few hours ago. I'm so tired. I'm not used to all the running around, lol!

@Hayfield , I'm sure you had a great time with your friends. I'd like a piece of your fudge please!😉

i hope everyone's safe and well. Two of our friends have just tested positive for Covid. One is pretty sick.

Waving Hi to Everyone...Good Night!

~H~
Esteemed Contributor

hi all. it was 82 degrees today, so we've had the air conditioner back on.

baby Ezra was on full blast today and he wore me out. he found my stack of dough bowls and pulled them all off the shelf. there were dough bowls everywhere. it's ok, he can't break them and soon lost interest after he had scattered them around the room. that's his new thing: pulling everything off the couch and chairs (pillows, throws, his books, etc) and throwing them on the floor. he pulls all his toys out of the basket and throws them around too. he thinks it's hilarious.

the previous homeowners left their Ring doorbell devices so I did a live chat with Ring CS to ask about activating the existing devices. she walked me through the account set up and transfer of service/activation process. we have to wait 15 days, then the devices will be activated to our new account. we thought about buying new Ring devices (like the TSV on the Q today) but decided to just go with what we already have. the only issue is the set up because there seem to be some odd wires, but CS told me a Ring tech can talk us through the process after the 15 day waiting period.

@SleeplessinSD, so glad you had a great visit with your sister.

@viva923, it's good that Best Buy straightened out your issue.

sending blessings to all.

here's a Mississippi River tug boat sunset in Vicksburg.

have a peaceful evening, y'all.

DADE09C4-0BEC-4479-987E-CF7552D5D058_1_201_a.jpeg

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

554D2C36-C291-478D-829B-A7F37AD0D1A6.jpeg

~H~
Honored Contributor

hello all

not much today. did normal chores,did morn walk,nurse lady came today, new orders from foot doctor about how to dress wound. back to antimicrobial treatments, that new supplies coming tomorrow. not much else.

still wet,rainy, ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

hello all

really not to much today. late start to my day. had church this morn so that threw off the whole day. did do walk,shortened walk it was,

very damp outside but we actually have sun today.

ok guys later.0

Esteemed Contributor

good news: DSIL had his scans today and there is no evidence of metastasis other than the one lymph node already known. that's a huge relief.

I finally got my permanent crown today. I'm so glad to have that over with after having to wait so long.

I'm going to get a haircut tomorrow by someone I've never seen before. that makes me a little nervous but she was highly recommended by a friend of mine who has been her customer for 25 years. I made some screenshots to show her the style I want since my hair has no evidence of any particular style at all right now....haven't had a haircut since about June.

it's still in the 80s here. that makes it kind of hard to get in a Christmas mood. but I'm through with my Christmas shopping and will be wrapping gifts this weekend. we're also going to put up the tree. I think I'll leave it undecorated, except the star on top and maybe a few decorations on the upper half. Ezra will enjoy the sparkly lights.

hope all is well with everyone.

sending blessings to all.

here's a Tombigbee National Forest lake sunset.

have a peaceful evening, y'all.

May be an image of lake, nature and sky

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

That is wonderful news to hear about your DSIL @MariotaMurielle 

Had a few busy days doing things around the house & doing online shopping for gifts. 

We may have some snow flurries this weekend. Not sure if it's Saturday or Sunday. Depends on how fast the storm arrives. 

Have a good night all. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@MariotaMurielle , such great news re your DSIL! Good luck with your new stylist tomorrow. I'd be a little nervous too, but it sounds like she has a lot of experience..

I've got most of my Christmas shopping done. I ordered a couple gifts from Amazon today and I still need a few gift cards. I got an email from the Q for 10 dollars off a 50 dollar purchase. They had a safety ladder I saw on air last week, I'm thinking of getting. I hate to pay the shipping charges, but I'm really nervous when I climb even a few steps on the small ladder we have. My balance isn't very good anymore.

Good Night Everyone...

~H~
Respected Contributor

@SleeplessinSD ....I am terrified of ladders. My arm, hand, and wrist are permanently messed up after falling off a ladder 7 years ago in the kitchen.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer wrote:

@SleeplessinSD ....I am terrified of ladders. My arm, hand, and wrist are permanently messed up after falling off a ladder 7 years ago in the kitchen.

@catwhisperer , oh no, I'm sorry to hear that. It's my biggest fear too. Even going up a few steps, I feel a little off balance. The ladder I saw had a bar to hold on to. I just saw free shipping on everything this weekend, so Im placing my order today. Take care..

~H~