Trusted Contributor

Re: “2022”~Everyone, Please Join Us!

[ Edited ]

Hi Everyone

Stopping by to wish everyone a Happy New Year.  It's supposed to be pretty cold tomorrow with scattered rain and snow showers.  I'm not fixing a big dinner this year, thought I'd cook a pot of pinto beans, make some cornbread and a macaroni salad.  I was going to cook a ham, but I'll save that for later.  @SleeplessinSD So glad your niece's daughter is in remission, what wonderful news.  @viva923  Thinking about you as your foot surgery approaches.  @MariotaMurielle  Thinking of you and your family, hope your DSIL is doing better.  We'll just stay home for New Years Eve, we never go anywhere, just watch the festivities on TV.  Went into town today, got a couple of candles, and a few things for Christmas stocking stuffers next year.  It really wasn't that busy.  I've decided to shop little by little this year for Christmas next year. We'll see how it goes.  Everyone have a nice evening.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Our new thread is up! If you have trouble finding it, click on my name, and it will take you to my last post. 

~H~
Honored Contributor

@SleeplessinSD @MariotaMurielle @viva923 @Hayfield @katte 

Hi all

@SleeplessinSD thank you so much for checking in with me. I'm fine!

I have done some "deep dive soul searching" over the past months.

Winter (although mild and bi-polar weather-wise) has been very hard on my immunity.

It seems I'm getting my health back under control though.

Hoping everyone here is well and doing good. 🌞 

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@SleeplessinSD @MariotaMurielle @viva923 @Hayfield @katte 

Hi all

@SleeplessinSD thank you so much for checking in with me. I'm fine!

I have done some "deep dive soul searching" over the past months.

Winter (although mild and bi-polar weather-wise) has been very hard on my immunity.

It seems I'm getting my health back under control though.

Hoping everyone here is well and doing good. 🌞 

@LTT1 , so good to hear from you..you've been missed. I hope you continue to feel/be well. I'm glad you took a break and the time needed to take care of yourself. Let us hear from you whenever you can..

~H~