Respected Contributor

Re: “2022”~Everyone, Please Join Us!

Good Morning!  DD & her husband got here early yesterday, traffic wasn't bad but the wind was really bad.  I made Beef short ribs last night with roasted potatoes & carrots and a homemade banana cream pie.  We play Trivia Pursuit after dinner.  I made homemade waffles this morning & sausage.  I'll be starting to prepare dinner for tonight, pork tenderlion and twice baked potatoes.  Luckily Xmas dinner is in the freezer, manicotti and my meatballs and sauce.  I hope that everyone has a great Xmas and stay warm!  It's pretty cold here in the southeast, I can't image how cold it is up north!

Honored Contributor

Good afternoon! It's a whopping 15° here 8n the Bodton area. Two o& the kids are expected here atround 2. All of my menu is ready to go into the oven. The table needs to be set. 

Have a wonderful weekend all. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

HELLO ALL

it is a whooping 18 degrees now. got down to 6 above zero this morn know there was a wind chill.

did sheets today. laundarmat is closed tomorrow. next weekend will be same do sheets on saturday.

did do morn walk, wash a bundled up human, was warm. wore my heavy duty long johns which helped tremendously..

ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

MERRY CHIRSTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Stopping in...we celebrated Christmas last night with our DS's family. Had such a wonderful time. We're relaxing today and tomorrow will get ready for our trip to Arizona. We're leaving early, so will drop Max off at this great Doggie Day Care center he's stayed at before tomorrow too. Sounds like everyone is enjoying and keeping busy with whatever plans have been made. 
On a sad note, QVC posted a message that Nick Chavez had passed away. I used his products years ago and even though I stopped, I enjoyed watching him over the years. He died from pancreatic cancer.

@MariotaMurielle , what a darling picture of Ezra.💕 

@JustJazzmom , @Hayfield , as usual, your menus always sound so good and make me hungry!😋
Waving Hi and Wishing all our friends a very safe, happy, "warm" Merry Christmas!

49F1CDD3-8E99-4A94-89C5-A9DA4A0B2B5C.jpeg

~H~
Esteemed Contributor

dusting, vacuuming & mopping is done and a pecan pie is in the oven. DD, DSIL and baby Ezra will be here in a couple of hours to grill steaks and celebrate Christmas.

I hope everyone is snug and warm. sending blessings and wishes for joy.

Merry Christmas to all. Heart

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Respected Contributor

Merry Christmas ladies.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@catwhisperer @MariotaMurielle @viva923 @JustJazzmom @Hayfield  and Everyone...Merry Christmas!🎄🎁❤️ @katte , Happy Birthday!!🎂

41EAD690-5ECE-4745-8D70-D008420CD0FE.jpeg

~H~
Trusted Contributor

Hi Everyone

Just stopping to wish everyone a wonderful Christmas and New Year.  Just put the prime rib in the oven.  Plan to have a green bean casserole, hassellback potatoes, jello salad and rolls for dinner.  Having a Marie Callendar birthday cake pie for desert.  Our weather is still pretty winter-like.  

Trusted Contributor

@viva923   I was very sorry to hear the news regarding your DH.  Prayers and warm thoughts are being sent your way.