Honored Contributor

Re: “2022”~Everyone, Please Join Us!

@catwhisperer wrote:

@SleeplessinSD ...I have been up since 3:30.Cat Tongue

@catwhisperer , oh no, it's going to be a long day for us both. It's cool outside and not going to warm up much. Nice day to stay in and catch up on rest...

~H~
Respected Contributor

@SleeplessinSDand @catwhisperer , I was up from 1 to 2:30 this morning too for no good reason and have been dragging all day because of it.

I actually went to real brick & mortar stores today. it was the middle of the day but for some reason there seemed to be millions of people in the stores and on the roads....why weren't all those people at work? Smiley Happy  I found some of what I was looking for but not everything. it was a good reminder of why I am a hermit and do 99% of my shopping online.

DD and I are going to make handprint ornaments with Ezra, and the supplies were on my shopping list today. we'll probably have to get his hand prints while he's asleep since he's such a wiggleworm Heart. here's an example of something similar to what we plan to make.

46C41112-60D7-4B0F-B7F8-C7952C39D51F.jpeg

it was a beautiful day here today but there are predictions for severe weather tomorrow, including possible tornadoes. if it does come this far south I just hope it happens during the day.

sending blessings to all.

here's a Mississippi River bridge sunset at Vicksburg.

have a peaceful evening, y'all.

69C96159-F7E0-4672-9ACA-981AA3E1338E_1_201_a.jpeg

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Respected Contributor

There is so much crime going on around my area that I have no desire to go anywhere. I just stay home.Cat Sad

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

hello all

not much today

sunny but a brisk wind out of nor'west.

did get walk done,folded clothes all put away

have radio on listening to blue man group station. have speakers on soft so nicelistening today

nurse visit lady here,checked out foot 

not much else. ok guys later.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

DH went to Alabama yesterday to visit his brothers and will be back tomorrow. this is not a good night for him to be out of town.

it's feeling very tornado-ish outside. even if you haven't seen or heard the forecast, you would know it's tornado weather. the air feels warm, thick and heavy and moist. if it happens in the daytime the sky turns a weird kind of greenish color but it's already getting dark here. right now it's 80 degrees and the humidity is 75%.

since the wind tends to whip across our front porch I'm going to take the Christmas wreath off the front door for the night.

we're on the southern edge of the enhanced warning area. the tornadoes have already started in central and north Mississippi and since they usually travel to the north and east maybe they don't come this far south. but now I'm worried because DH is in Tuscaloosa and the weather channel just mentioned a severe storm heading that way.

5780F3C5-5A83-4793-AEB7-27AA733172D9.png

blessings, y'all.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

@MariotaMurielle , listening to the weather report your way and praying the worst passes you by. I hope your DH stays safe and makes it back home OK too. Keep us posted. That is a really cute ornament and a fun idea to do with Ezra!

@catwhisperer , I think crime's rising everywhere. The news is always bad, I don't watch it much anymore. We choose to stay home more these days too. Take care..

Waving Hi to Everyone. Have a nice rest of the evening..

~H~
Honored Contributor

Very cute idea making a handprint ornament @MariotaMurielle 

I saw a newspaper alert about the severe weather in your state. Hopefully you are far from it. 

Had a slightly busy day, we headed into Boston for some legal stuff to do & in their lobby, were 2 beautifully decorated trees. 
Here is one of them:

C85BC39F-0E19-4B40-9137-1E674DEBC6F4.jpegThen we came home & had some leftovers. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Good Morning!--We've been having weird weather rainy and sunny days are alternating, oh well, rainy day today, we're heading to Costco anyway. I got some fudge made, need to make more! Have a good day!

MM--I heard about the weather in your area, I hope it doesn't hit your area! I love the ornament! So cute!

SISD--Need to finish our outside decorations, we don't put up much anymore though! So many people in our development hire a company to put up and take down their decorations but we don't put up enough to do that.

Honored Contributor

hello all

having problems posting.will not let me put in paragraphs have to keep running everything together

heavy steady rain this morn. did get my walk in kept my foot dry with 2 gallong zip lock bags

did some saturday chores today tomorrow will do more saturday chores.

not much else.later guys

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Everyone,

@MariotaMurielle, I hope you and your family fared well overnight. From what I saw on the news, everything looked calm your way this morning.

Have a safe, happy Wednesday...

~H~