Honored Contributor

Re: “2022”~Everyone, Please Join Us!

[ Edited ]

Good Evening, 

just when life seemed to be calm for the moment, I get a call from one of my niece's that her son was in the hospital having an emergency appendectomy this afternoon. All went well, thank goodness. But, we were all worried until we got the good news. Other than that, nothing exciting. I did manage to get a couple chores done and a load of wash inbetween. I hope everyone had a good day.

@JustJazzmom , I haven't had or made Salisbury steak in a long time. It was one of my DH's favorite. I often combine recipes too, and/or delete and add certain ingredients depending on what I have or we like. NYT has great recipes. My ballot has been sitting on my coffee table waiting for me to fill it out and mail. I'll get it out this week.

@viva923 , praying all goes well with your surgery and your recovery is better than your last one. We'll be waiting to hear. Take care.

Good Night Everyone..

603FC100-FA51-4F7C-8F92-66CF6937445C.jpeg

~H~
Honored Contributor

hello all

test done

not much more I can do, this is all in my head i am imagining everything. not what i wanted to hear.

ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

hello all

just stopping by to say hi

still a very wet misty rainy type day. super dense fog this morn when dh went to work

trash was just picked up. my main trash can is so filithy on the inside going to let the misty rain clean it out as best as it can.

did chores

did morn walk

not much else,later all.

Honored Contributor

Hi Friends,

@MariotaMurielle , losing 10 lbs. and good labs, sounds like a perfect doctor visit. Good for you! I've seen the new eyelash trend, even on news hosts on TV. They look heavy, uncomfortable and, to me, just silly. I have tried putting on regular false eyelashes on special occasions. I get so frustrated, I usually give up and just stick with mascara, lol! I hope you're feeling better...sweet little Ezra too.

@viva923 , I'm sorry. were you told your problems were just your imagination? Wow, now what? I don't blame you a bit for being upset.

The weather here has been beautiful. We'll be in low 70's today. I slept later than usual and feel very rested. Getting a good nights sleep makes such a difference. Not sure yet what we have going on. I have some household things I've been ignoring, if nothing else. 

6EDD452A-85CC-4C78-B981-D540D3D5BD0B.jpeg

~H~
Honored Contributor

0F7AFAE4-6EF1-4B20-A125-7D5685BBC442.jpeg

~H~
Honored Contributor

hello all

not to much here today

have a call into my PCP nurse lady at my doctor office,worked with her before when i have hit a fork in the road on medical problems,she is a good lady ,calm and she knows what / what not to do and where to go to get answers.

beautiful day here rain stopped last night

full sunshine temps have dropped but nothing drastic yet. wind out of northwest turning towards the nor'east which is a cold damp wind

did normal chores, morn walk talked with neighbor lady

ok that is all for now,later guys

Esteemed Contributor

hi friends. we've been very busy at Goat Hill. just after I posted on Monday night DD called and saidd her DH was sick and she wanted to come over with Ezra to spend the night since nobody knew what kind of illness DSIL had. turns out he tested positivve for the flu. DD started feeling sick on Tuesday so she didn't go to work. she saw her doctor who tested her for strep, Covid and flu and all was negative but they gave her a prescription for Tamiflu just in case, since she had been exposed. she and Ezra have been here since Monday night and will probably stay until Friday, depending on how her DH is feeling. she's feelingg a little better. Ezra and I are a lot better. DH hasn't gotten sick at all.

it's a beautiful day here. we've done our wagon ride around the culdesac.

here's a pic from Tuesday.

AC03EBF5-6556-4187-B96F-85EACEFAA4E8.jpeg

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Respected Contributor

Waving Hi! to everyone.

@MariotaMurielle ...sorry to hear about the illness in your family. There is so much going around right now and will probably get much worse in the upcoming months. I just got my flu shot and covid omicron booster. I'm up to date on everything else. I do not want to see anymore needles for another year.Cat Tongue

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

The flu seems to be arriving  early. Maybe it was a good thing I got my flu shot in September. 

Glad the little guy & his mom haven't gotten sick yet. 

The painter did another fabulous job. The kitchen backsplashes are now enhanced by the wall paint. The walls previously were white & it was too much white. The cabinets are white laminate finish with gray striations in it. Because it's a blue gray color, the paint enhances the striations too. The color is very calming. 

The backsplashes are the color in the upper right hand corner of the photo. The other tiles might have caught my shadow this AM on a sunny day. 

353AED47-8F95-430A-BDE4-227C1A7268B4.jpeg

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JustJazzmom , love that blue grey color! Again, I wish I could find a good painter like you!

@MariotaMurielle , those curls! What a cute photo of Ezra. Sending get well thoughts your way!

Waving Hi to Catwhisperer, Viva, Hayfield, Tique, LTTI, AuntG and Everyone...

3E0FADF5-1E52-4005-9235-156165C0F8D1.jpeg

~H~