Honored Contributor

Re: “2022”~Everyone, Please Join Us!

Good Evening,

@MariotaMurielle , years ago, when I had a temporary crown on my front tooth, the dentist had a really difficult time taking it off. She finally did, but it was a struggle. Getting the exact color to match on a front tooth is hard too. I've had crowns replaced a couple times, and it's always an issue. I hope your next visit goes better. Ezra's 'one hit wonder' banner is perfect for his party! I hope we'll see some pictures. Please...get some much needed rest!

ETA..good luck with the fence repair problem. Always something it seems last minute, and why do I think your next door neighbors should be involved. 🤔

@viva923 , I hope you get your meds issue taken care of...feel better!

Hi to all...I hope everyone had a good day and are now settled in for a peaceful evening.  Good Night!

~H~
Honored Contributor

not much today

chores,walk,folded clothes not much else.

quiet day

stiff gusty winds today. sunny but very very cool for this time of year.

that is all later guys

Respected Contributor

Good Morning!--It's been a while since I posted and everyone sounds busy, as usual!  Fall temps came to our area yesterday and it was wonderful, it was cool enough last night to have our first fire of the season out at our firepit!  We even turned off the AC!  We went to Hilton Head last week with 5 other couples on a golf trip, had fun and even got a little beach time and shopping in.  Not much else going on, just enjoying this lovely weather.  I did plant some mums the other day and today I want to hose off the front porch, it's really dirty and put the Fall bow on my magnolia wreath.  We'll go golfing tomorrow!  I hope everyone has a great weekend!

SISD--I read your post about your niece and I'll be praying that the spot isn't serious when they redo the test.  She's too young to be dealing with this!  A friend has a beign tumor on his upper arm and they're removing it on Monday, keeping fingers crossed they can remove it safely without negatively affecting the nerves in his arm.  

JJM--Decorating our new place has to be so much fun!  I saw the bubble wall you posted, I would've removed it too!  Everyone has different tastes I guess, making it your own is fun though!

My neighbors are moving next week, we'll miss them, crossing fingers we like the new neighbors.  Our other neighbors across the street just put their house up for sale, going back where they came from too, didn't like it down here too hot for them.  Some peope just don't realize how hot and humid it is down here, luckily I knew that!  

MM--I hate when I need a new crown!  I have one that is being "watched" not ready to be replaced yet but I think I just may go ahead and have it done next time I go in for my check up!  

Honored Contributor

hello all

not much here today

Bob the builder is tearing down the front steps now. 

it was good to hear from you Hayfield, glad you are enjoying the tropical style weather you have down south. We went from 90 temps to 45 temp overnight. squeaking by at 70 this afternoon.

did normal chores

did morn walk

that is all for now,later guys

Respected Contributor

Waving Hi! to everyone. Have been ill, so just now trying to catch up on reading posts.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer , oh no, I'm sorry to hear you've not been well. I think of you often. Thanks for letting us know. We're starting to warm up again. Try and stay cool and take care..

Im so excited. My sister is driving out here this morning  for a couple days. I spent most of yesterday grocery shopping, cleaning,  and putting up more Fall decorations getting ready. We don't have anything planned, but that's OK. We always find something fun to keep us busy. Tomorrow, our son will be here to see his favorite aunt. I'm sure the next few days will include lots of snacking/eating, and a probably a game of Scrabble. 

Wishing everyone a safe, blessed Sunday....

A08AA556-E846-4DF9-9540-139626AC259A.jpeg

~H~
Respected Contributor

when I look out the window it looks like the beginning of fall, but when I go outside it still feels like summer. there will be a hurricane in the gulf soon, so our weather will change within a day or two. it will be our first hurricane since we moved this close to the gulf, so I'm a little anxious about that.

we are 5 days from closing on the house. the fence situation hasn't been mentioned again so I'm hoping it is a non-issue.

@SleeplessinSD, I know you'll enjoy having your sister visit. have fun.

@catwhisperer, hope you're feeling better. maybe it won't be too much longer before you can enjoy your balcony again.

@Hayfield, I saw your "first fire of the season" pic on FB the other day. a fire pit is in the plans for us by next fall. I've always wanted one.

hi to @viva923 @JustJazzmom @Tique @AuntG  and all.

here's a Long Beach, Ms. sunset.

have a peaceful evening, y'all.

57DB4CE3-72E7-49EB-AB89-3EBE04977651_1_201_a.jpeg

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

Sorry to read you've been ill @catwhisperer

Honored Contributor

hello 

am at holiday inn express, we lost power to half the house. it was a nightmare,we got the room just for tonight. electrician arrived late afternoon Matt got us back up and running since we already paid for a one night stay we went to holiday inn.

been one awful weekend till matt got us back up and running

Respected Contributor

Thank you all! I'm not 100%, but feeling much better.

@viva923 ...yikes, you are having an awful weekend!

@SleeplessinSD ...have a fun time with your sister!

@MariotaMurielle ...I sure hope you make it through the storm with no damage. So scary. Yes, I do hope to be able to sit outside again soon.

Take care everyone!

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.