Honored Contributor

Re: “2022”~Everyone, Please Join Us!

[ Edited ]

@viva923 , I remember when my grandkids were little and I babysat them while their parents were out of town. A couple times, I left crayons in their pockets and what a mess it left in the washing machine. You've got a busy day tomorrow with DH. Good luck..

@JustJazzmom , you're so busy and still find time to plan/make nice dinners. Yum! Good luck on the possible sale of your house. Homes out here are still selling quickly and at very high prices. The demand here is greater than the supply. With the higher interest rate now, it may cool down...

@MariotaMurielle , yes, I'm still using the Two Old Goats lotion. I've got my sister using it too. It works better than anything I've tried on the bad leg cramps I get at night. And, it smells so good too! I do want to try the Voltaren on my knees. However the shutters in your new house were damaged, it was tacky for the sellers to close on the house and at the very least not mention it. Sorry, you had to deal with that. 

Good Night Everyone...

~H~
Honored Contributor

hey all

thunderstorms off and on since 5am this morn,they are power packing storms,heavy downpours. did get morn walk in before this one hit.

dh is at dentist now,his tooth did break last night,he could not eat anything except for a can of applesauce.

have a couple of hours before i have to go to lab corp

ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

hey all

my lab corp appoint is done for year. hope my numbers are good

dh dental appoint was for impressions of his bridge work to have lab make him a new bridge for his front 2 teeth. dentist repaired old bridge so dh can eat again.

not much else.later guys.

Esteemed Contributor

we had a super busy day here. we are driving to the new house tomorrow with a load of breakable things that I don't want the movers handling. of course those boxes were on the bottom of the stack of boxes I have packed over the last 3 or 4 months because they were the first things I packed. so just digging them out of the stack was a lot of work. we have some friends who volunteered to help when we go back again on Monday with the last load of breakables.

DD & DSIL were here last weekend and we finally got the attic emptied. there was 24+ years of stuff up there and about half of it ended up being taken to the city dump. about a quarter went to our local charity and the rest of it will move with us. it was such a relief to get that big chore done.

@viva923, your exploding pen in the washer sounds like a big mess. yesterday DH bought a couple of cases of canned soft drinks to take to DD when we drive down there and he left them in his truck. today when he got in his truck he discovered that several cans had exploded and sprayed all over the inside of the truck. it's been so extremely hot here but he thought the drinks would be ok in the truck overnight. talk about a mess!

so glad that Volteren is relieving your foot pain.

@JustJazzmom, you're getting a lot done at your new place. we are really hoping to have our house on the market by early July and we're also hoping the interest rate increase won't keep it from selling quickly.

@SleeplessinSD, I think that Volteren would help your knees.

DD said Ezra has his first tooth! Heart

blessings to all.

here's a Biloxi sunset.

have a peaceful evening, y'all.

2A5FF60E-FEDF-4018-B694-B34B1869D7CD_1_201_a.jpeg

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

hey all

we have the heat today with high humidity, air is on.

did normal chores,did morn walk

not to much else going on right now,later guys.

Honored Contributor

6C668749-DA13-48E4-86EB-1EEB9D5A2E0E.jpeg

~H~
Honored Contributor

HEY ALL

my neighbor lady knocked on front door today. she has to tell me she bashed into my car parked across street from my drive way. i moved my car (the old car) for lawn guys coming today. she stepped on gas instead of brake. got a badly dented bumper, now wait for repairs to begin. USAA insurance was called they got all the info and even talked with my neighbor lady about this mishap. now we wait for monday to arrive and appoints being made

dh just drove my car around to see how it is working he said a ok,

ok guys later.

Esteemed Contributor

@viva923, sorry about your car. it's a good thing it wasn't your new one!

we've been considering changing our insurance to USAA after we get moved and settled in. everyone I've known who has that insurance has been happy with it.

has you experience with the company been good?

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

MM we are real happy with USAA car insurance. they have taken care of all our needs. you hear about good and about bad with any insurance. check it out.

Respected Contributor

Good Morning!  Happy Fathers Day to all the dads in your life!  I'm so sorry I haven't checked in for some time, time just got away from me!  Something is always going on and when I get home, I'm too tired to post!  I tried to catch up on some of your posts though.  Last weekend I went on a "girls" trip to see the Doobie Brothers and we had a blast!  The concert was excellent and Michael McDonald was also there.  I've been golfing 2-3 times a week but not getting much pickleball in.  Yesterday we went to the Blueberry Festival, I posted a picture of the giant blueberry on FP.  The place was packed and we heard a really good band, luckily we brought chairs and found some shade.  We had blueberry ice cream, of course and stopped for dinner on the way home.  We're golfing today with another couple.  Our DD & her DH are in the Netherlands and we'll be heading up to visit them after they get back.  I hope everyone has a great day!