Honored Contributor

Re: “2022”~Everyone, Please Join Us!

Told myself that I wouldn't buy any plants for my big flower bed this year. My plan was to sow seeds directly in the ground and use about 80 bulbs I dug up last fall and stored until spring. Well I couldn't resist a flat of petunias to fill in some empty spots. Got them all in the ground this morning. They are taller than my seedlings, but I believe by July 1, I'll have quite a bit of color out there.

Honored Contributor

hey all

if you want to read about my new glasses story see spring is breaking out all over page 785, no wonder i got my new glasses so cheap, was raked over the coals on this deal.  

anyway, did sheets all hung out taken down and folded and put away. pretty good day for drying granted it is more  on humid side but still all clothes dried.

ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

8AAAC495-5B8F-4B6D-89A5-3F5F20CF66B2.jpeg

~H~
Honored Contributor

hello all

real quick have to get to doc check (eye) in half hour.

not much else right now.

Honored Contributor

hey all

my eye doctor went a 0k. my new script was correct.the doctor said it is the new lens material that is throwing everything off.doc told me there is a huge difference between the brilliant lens material and the verilux material. my glasses have been resent to eye glass making place to have my verilux lenses put in.

my neighbor lady just called,she tested positive for covid.she is all boostered up with moderna,she is quite sick.she got the covid bug from the owner of her small company that came up from florida to check in on her company. i don't visit with her,we just talk on the phone.

ok guys see all later.

Honored Contributor

hey all

the 3rd piece of news last night was my neighbor lady house burned down the ground later yesterday evening. fire began in gazebo but winds picked up and spread to the house and it was a match stick,mobile homes are flame throwers,they go up in seconds.

fire department was  called but my town fire depart was already at a fire location so fire departments from other towns were called in but they had to travel some distance so house could not be saved. we are not far from our town fire department maybe 2 miles but because they were at fire location already they could not leave.so there was a massive delay to put out the fire. neighbor lady was back at the house today with her daughter (her daughter just moved in a month ago while she was looking for anew apartment to live in closer to her job)anyway did see this neighbor lady today salvaging what she could from the 3 bedroom area what was somewhat not totally destroyed by the fire. her house was beautiful it was a new house,she just moved in about 6-8 months ago. fire department said cause of fire was a discarded cigarette,yes she did smoke and was somewhat careless about her smoking habits,she would lite up,walk away from from the cig left in ashtray,that is what happened.guess it must have fallen out of the ashtray, what ever it was that caused the fire,she got out her 2 pets/daughter (grandson was at day care-daughter was at work),she just retired from her job fed.government. wanted to talk with her today while she was sitting outside under the tree at her residence i did tell her how sorry I was for what happened,but her daughter called her into the burned out shell of the house to ask her a question. so little i can do or say to help out the pain she is going thru now.

did grocery shop today,got that done.

ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

Good Evening,

@viva923 , so sorry to hear about your neighbors house. I'm glad she, along with pets/family were unharmed and safe. I haven't read the full story on your glasses, but it sounds like you got them correct and ordered finally. Stay safe..Covid cases are definitely rising..

My niece's daughter, Abigail, will begin her second round of chemo tomorrow. I talked to my niece earlier. She said she's doing pretty well, so far. Just some leg and hip pain.  Her long hair has started to fall out, too, so they decided to cut it short. She has sixteen weeks left. Once again, I'm asking for prayers please. Thank you. I hope everyone's staying safe and well..

Waving Hi and sending blessings to all....Good Night.

~H~
Honored Contributor

hey all

delightful day

windows open,fans in window, clothes drying outside

that is all,later guys

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Everyone..

200DA3F2-75C6-4C6C-AF25-AF5F99B17AFD.gif

~H~
Esteemed Contributor

hi all. just a quick touch & go here. I got home last evening and going back Sunday.

DH and I are driving down in 2 vehicles on Sunday to haul the deck table & chairs and the outside rocking chairs. I'll fill the back of my car with things I want to take myself (instead of the movers), winter clothes and other things that I can put in closets. they're about the only rooms in the house that won't need to be painted.

we're going to a friend's house for supper tonight. other than that, I'll just be trying to rest up for the next round.

I'll be so happy when I don't have to drive 100 miles to see my little sweetheart.

be back when I can.

blessings to all.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich