Respected Contributor

Re: “2022”~Everyone, Please Join Us!

Good Afternoon!--It's hot & humid today, I had a dermmatologist this morning, I have some moles that were irritating me, itching, etc. and I wanted them checked out, the doctor said they weren't cancerous but I wanted them removed anyway since they were bothering me, to he hit them with some nitrogen.  He said they would heal in a couple of weeks.  

SISD--Prayers to for your niece.  Hopefully her reaction will be mild, and she will be able to go to back to school when it's time!  Positive thoughts heading your way!

MM--Sorry to hear that DSIL has covid, I hope he makes a complete and quick recovery.  

JJM--Your garden is so beautiful, I remember the pictures you posted one time and I know you're going to miss it.  Life changes and we just have to roll along!  I know you'll love the condo with so little maintenance too!  Prayers to your little grandbaby too!  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

hi all.

DSIL's saga would be kind of like a bad comedy if he weren't so sick. we talked to him last night and he was so hoarse he could barely speak and coughing every few seconds. he did have a televisit with a doctor today and was prescribed antibiotics and a cough suppressant.

the original hotel he was in when he arrived in Gulfport turned out to be sort of a dump with no restaurant (thus no room service) so he checked out after one night and went to another hotel in Gulfport. he said as soon as he got to the room he saw roaches everywhere. he felt so bad he rested for a little while and then checked out to go to another hotel and couldn't find a room so he drove himself to Hattiesburg and checked into a hotel there. at 3am and 4am they had fire alarms going off and evacuated everyone to the parking lot. he checked out of that hotel and finally into a very nice place, where he will stay until Sunday. the doctor told him he needs to isolate until then. DD picked up his medication and packed some fresh clothes and took them to the desk at the hotel for him.

@SleeplessinSD, I pray the chemo will be the cure for your little niece and that she won't have difficult side effects.

blessings to all.

BBL.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just checking in before going up....

@MariotaMurielle , wow, your poor SIL. I'm sorry for all he's going through especially when he should be getting as much rest as possible. What a nightmare! I looked up the name, Remdesivir, because I thought I'd heard there was a drug that was approved to help ease symptoms related to Covid. Maybe he's already been prescribed something?  I wish him the best and pray for a quick recovery.

@Hayfield , I'm glad you had those moles checked out. You just never know!. I'm so glad they weren't cancerous. Good idea to have them removed especially since they were bothering you, and you were right there at the doctor's office. I would have too!

@viva923 , you got lots taken care of today. Good for you!

Waving Hi to Everyone....

96C22911-E8AF-4B69-A4E3-7584156EEE74.jpeg

~H~
Honored Contributor

hello all

the sky faucet shut off today. HOORAY!!!! I can hang out for a change, just plain delightful today.low humidity,great wind,it is sheet day for me. already put 2 loads of clothes away.

got normal chores done,got morn walk in.

ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

@MariotaMurielle  How awful that your SIL had to change hotels twice. 

BTW, the federal government is allowing everyone to get 8 more self test kits. 
https://special.usps.com/testkits

We will hold off until we move. 

Another busy day -- stopped at a church food bank to drop off feminine pads that never got used & Lysol containers (6). 

But before this happened, the car wouldn't start! AAA came & determined it was the battery. He pushed the car out of the garage with me steering in neutral. He jumped it & changed out the battery. 

I was able to complete my errands. 

Saw the rabbit this AM, lying below our front dogwood in the bare area of the lawn. It's close to 80 here. I imagine it's hot wearing a fur coat! 

It hopped away as I put the outgoing mail out. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

EC97DA6B-B6E3-46CC-BC9B-AFAB012E733C.jpeg

~H~
Honored Contributor

hey all

did grocery shop today. have an eye doctor appoint tomorrow at 1230pm if they dialate my eyes am pretty much done for the day. so I went today to get it done and over with.

did both walks

dried 2 loads of clothes on outside lines. all folded and put away

most delightful today

ok guys later

Honored Contributor

Spoke with vertical blinds guy this AM. They came in today! We arranged that they will be installed on the 25th. Our middle son will come down to let him in & view the installation. I will send up a check to him for his work. They are in 12' boxes some of them & weather permitting, he will move the boxes by hand up 4 flights of stairs. We are leaving our home on the 24th & staying locally overnight before driving up on the 25th. We would have left after movers finished loading up the van, but it's dependent on how soon they finish; thus the local overnight stay. 

Movers unpack on the 27th & the cable company comes the same day to set up our phone, TV & internet. Middle son will be there to assist on the 27th. In the midst of all this, our grandson has his 2nd heart procedure on the 25th. Keep him in your prayers. 

Maybe on Saturday, I can convince our middle son to come by on Saturday to help me get a chair height toilet at the local Lowe's. Then I get on the phone to plumber to come by & install it in smaller bathroom after Memorial Day. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

hey all

not much here

have heavy rain overnight

very heavy cloud cover yet,get a peak of sunshine every/now/then

did normal chores,did morn walk

have my eye check today at 1230pm today

not much else later all

Honored Contributor

my eye check was a huge bust. was not told that the doctor i like and see was not in the office today and was rescheduled to a lady doctor who i saw 2 years ago and was a total jerk.. i was not told about this reschedule till i was in the chair ready for the doctor to come in. was not a happy camper at this, so i see my doctor on monday at 140pm sure hope he is there if not will have to find another office that accepts my eye insurance. that was my afternoon.