Honored Contributor

Re: “2022”~Everyone, Please Join Us!

hello all

We made need a pontoon boat by Sunday. DC is already under flood watch/warn. been raining since 8am this morn and rain could go till monday, tonight predicted super duper heavy rains

not much today

did chores, did walk did get wet had to change when i got home. 

later guys

Respected Contributor

Good Morning!  It's hot & humid here but spring like termperatures are headed back this week.  I haven't had to turn on the AC yet, with the fans and the cross breeze we get from the front door to our sliders in the back, it's not too bad.  I hate when we have to close up the house and put the AC on, I love to have the windows open!  

SISD--Your back yard is so beautiful!  I love it!  I hope you hve a great visit with DGS, I know you will!

JJM--Moving is such a big job but you're doing great and you're almost at the finish line!

MM--I'm sure you're loving every minute with your grandbaby, you'll get some sleep soon!

I hope that everyone has a great Mother's Day!  We're playing golf tomorrow and tonight we're going to a Derby party, should be fun!  

Honored Contributor

hey all

over 2 inch rain so far, another 24 hour-48 hour of more rain left. i tried for a walk, cut it short,was soaked by time i got home at least i tried to get some excerise in.

did normal chores, in for remainder of day till church,run to car and run into church that is it for me today.later guys

Honored Contributor

9ACE0EA6-D0C5-4F44-AC94-380A482FD652.jpeg

~H~
Respected Contributor

hallelujah! Ezra actually slept for 4 hours last night. what a difference 2 extra hours of sleep makes. we really needed it.

DD arrived this afternoon. she was barely in the door, throwing down her purse and bag before she was grabbing Ezra out of my arms Smiley Happy

sending wishes for a blessed and happy Mother's Day to all of you.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

A very happy Mother’s Day to all the Moms! I was up early as I am making ice for our trip tomorrow. Going to pack most of the freezer contents & our alcohol for our trip.
New carpet is going down in the 2 bedrooms at our new place. I have also packed some important papers to bring up too plus a few of our other liquids.

Yesterday with the continuous rain, I cleaned the basement bathroom & swiffered the utility room floor. It looked clean, but wasn’t. I put together our tool box with important tools.

Contacted more agencies yesterday as some medical insurance plans might change costs over state lines.

Have a terrific day!
☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Hello all

not much here

HAPPY MOM'S DAY TO ONE AND ALL

did normal chores today

did get in both walks

had to put on long johns today, that wind is whipping out of the north by nor'east, it is a super strong wind and mighty damp and chilly wind.

not much else. see all later

we got 2 &3/4th inch rain yesterday the ground is saturated from the heavy rains we have had over the past 30 days.

our lawn man called today to see how the lawn was if he could cut tomorrow,he is trying to get a feel if cutting it tomorrow or wait till tuesday for better day.

ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

hello all

lawn man just left, he was able to cut today he wasn't sure he could do the lawns today because of all the heavy rain we had for 2 days,good for another week

have doctor check in 2 hours at hospital for my implant it is 6 month check up,all ok with it.

did normal monday chores,did morn walk ok guys later

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I drove up to our new place today. I brought up all our alcohol, and the freezer contents. I was resourceful-- I put the ice in plastic bags & put the food in fabric carry bags. 

It was still solid, 5 hours later.  
The carpets are to be installed tomorrow in our bedrooms. 

I have to speak to Verizon tomorrow because we got the bill, but the address of the town was wrong. Zip code was correct, so need to correct that.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmom , glad you made it to your new place OK...hope all goes well with your carpet installation tomorrow!

@MariotaMurielle , I think you said Ezra will be with you one more week?  I laughed reading he slept 4 hours. I'm so glad you and DH were able to get a couple extra hours rest.  Did your DD stay the weekend? I'm sure she misses him!

@viva923 , I hope all went well with your doctor visit today. Sorry about all that rain you're having...stay dry!

Today was a day of rest. It was nice getting all together yesterday,  but we were both so tired after everyone left. I did get a couple loads of wash done, but that was it. I can't stop yawning, so I'm ready to call it a day....

Good Night!

~H~