Contributor

Happy new year to everyone Smiley Very Happy

May this year will be blissful for all of us. 2020 (worst year) has been gone, Thank God...but, hopefully, a wonderful year waiting ahead. 

I wish I could go on a world tour this year.

Another is to save more money and start my own businessSmiley Tongue

what's your wish?? will you share it with me?

maybe I'll add up to my wishlistSmiley Wink

Valued Contributor

@jennie hunt 

Welcome to the community forum.

My wish is for 2021 is happy healthy humans and animals

Honored Contributor

For 50 yrs I've had the same item on my wish list (New Years, Birthdays, Valentines Day & X-mas).

Banana yellow w/black boarders convertable Jaguar w/darken windows.

Screen Shot 2020-12-31 at Thu, Dec 31, 2020-3.54.19 PM.png

HeartHeartHeart

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac Girl, that is some wish list you have there!  Did you not let Santa know what you wanted?

Honored Contributor

@Boomernichols   Always!  Same answer everytime..."when I hit the "Powerball lottery."

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac We must be in the same life raft and pulled in to the wrong dock!  Take this to heart, if you are going to dream, dream big.  You would look awesome in the Jag!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac 

I don't want the car, I just want to go back to Vegas where cars like this (super/hyper cars) speed up and down the LV strip and make the most glorious sounds EVER...and of course go back to the largest Sephora I've EVER seen Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

My wish is that this nasty virus goes away and our lives get back to normal.  Never knew how much I loved my "normal" until it went away.  

Happy New Year!!!   

I hope there's a better year ahead for all of us!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac 

I've had a love for Jaguars ever since I can remember!  Back in the day, others were drooling over Corvettes, etc. --- not me!  I remember being very young and walking down the street and this car was stopped at a light and I did not know what it was but I could not take my eyes off of it!  It was a dark, what I would call bottle green color with caramel colored leather seats -- Jag!  OMG!  This car has invaded my dreams ever since!  Yum-yum-yum!!!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Like everyone else, I want this virus to get under control so that all of us can return, as much as possible, to our normal lives.  Want my family and friends to stay healthy.

My other wish would have been to go to Kenya and Tanzania.  My 2020 trip there was postponed to 2021 and has now been postponed again until 2022.  So guess my wish is that the trip isn't postponed again and I can go!