Honored Contributor

Re: “2021”~60’s Ladies and Everyone, Please Join Us!

hey all

much happening here

got my surg appoint today 3 august for partial implant of pacemaker for bladder and other areas. on the 11th i see doc to see how all is going if pacemaker is working good on the 17th august  it will be permanently implanted

not much else

did chores

did walk

hot and humid today

clothes on line

later guys

Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmom 

What a cute story! "I'm going away!" Adorable!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@SleeplessinSD @viva923 @MariotaMurielle @JustJazzmom @AuntG 

@SleeplessinSD 

I imagine you are recovering from a jam-packed weekend! Your granddaughter received 5 awards ...and got a standing ovation for her speech! WooHoo!

And I will bet she wore those beautiful cords so very well!

@JustJazzmom 

you are a brave one to be out toiling in the heat and humidity! I'll bet the results are worth it! My mother loved her clematis and her day lilies!

Today I shopped at the grocery store/took returns to USPS/walked at the mall where masks rarely seem to be worn now. Bought a subway because I like their tuna salad!

We are going to celebrate Father's Day this coming Sunday at DDs! 

June, for us, is a month of holidays and birthdays! Le Lucas💙, DSIL, birthdays; Father's Day; it seems to all happen at once!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Good Evening Everyone,

My sister is in recovery after having her knee replacement surgery. We're all anxiously waiting to see see how she's doing and praying she's OK. She will probably spend the night in the hospital. That was the plan last night when I spoke with her.  Longer than that is still to be determined. I'm worried but hoping for the best. She has a long road ahead. 

@LTT1 , you do have lots going on this month! Sounds fun. I like the tuna at Subway too!

@viva923 , I didn't realize you were waiting/needing dates to schedule surgeries. August sounds like a busy month for you. Take good care until then.

@katte , how did your appointment go last week? Do you have a date for your procedure? Thinking of you...

Hi and blessings to Everyone....

~H~
Esteemed Contributor

@SleeplessinSD, I hope your sister does well. will she be going to a rehab facility? sending healing prayers for her.

@LTT1, that's a lot happening for you in June. how old will Le Lucas be?

@JustJazzmom, it's been raining so much here I haven't been outside much lately, but when I went out to get the mail today I saw that all my daylilies are just about to bloom.

@viva923, August will be here soon and then maybe you'll be all fixed up with your pacemaker.

@katte, sending you positive thoughts.

we had some big thunderstorms today with some serious winds and even a brief hail storm. we may be in for more over the next several days.

I have conjunctivitis in one eye and have to see my ophthalmologist tomorrow. hopefully the rain will hold off until I get home.

sending blessings to all.

here's a Hattiesburg sunset.

have a peaceful evening, y'all.

28E98F30-1C55-47C5-91A2-53B32FF4504E_1_201_a.jpeg

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Trusted Contributor

Hi Everyone 

My doctor's appt with my cardiologist went well last week.  So far I'm stable and no AFIB.  I meet with my cardiac surgeon this Friday the 11th.  I'm sure after my visit  he'll contact the other surgeon and they'll discuss my VSD surgery  and decide on an appt.  The last that was discussed was having it done in July.  I am nursing a really sore back after a fall I took last week.  I tell you it's always something that pops up.  I'm sure everyone has had their share of falls and it sure isn't fun that's for sure.  

@SleeplessinSD   My best to you and your sister concerning her knee surgery.  I had my left knee replaced in 2015 and it is a long recovery.

@MariotaMurielle   Wishing you a speedy recovery regarding your eye.

@viva923    Wishing you the best with your upcoming surgery.

@LTT1   Sounds like you're pretty busy and enjoying life.  My business month for celebrations is May.

@JustJazzmom   Hope you're doing well.   Sounds like you're keeping busy also.

I'll close for now. Everyone have a good day.  BBL

Honored Contributor

hello all

not much today

got laundry on clothes line drying

did chores

did walk early today, it is so hot and humid

see how this afternoon walk goes if i can do full walk

ok guys later

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

@SleeplessinSD, the lights were shining down from the heavens. so beautiful.

I remember my dad telling me that he was briefly stationed in San Diego when he first joined the Navy during the beginning of WW2.

he said it was one of the most beautiful cities he ever saw (even though during the war he travelled all over the world) , and one of the most memorable things was that there were flowers absolutely everywhere. he described flowers planted in huge pots on street corners, in window boxes of houses and in front of businesses. I don't know if SD is still like that, but it certainly made a big impression on a 18 year old boy from Vicksburg, Mississippi. Smiley Happy

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

@MariotaMurielle wrote:

@SleeplessinSD, the lights were shining down from the heavens. so beautiful.

I remember my dad telling me that he was briefly stationed in San Diego when he first joined the Navy during the beginning of WW2.

he said it was one of the most beautiful cities he ever saw (even though during the war he travelled all over the world) , and one of the most memorable things was that there were flowers absolutely everywhere. he described flowers planted in huge pots on street corners, in window boxes of houses and in front of businesses. I don't know if SD is still like that, but it certainly made a big impression on a 18 year old boy from Vicksburg, Mississippi. Smiley Happy

@MariotaMurielle , I'm sure things have changed since your Dad was here. We still have beautiful areas like he described. Two of my favorite places are Coronado and La Jolla.  We were fortunate when we moved here twenty plus years ago that housing was somewhat affordable. Like other places, home prices and cost of living is sky high now. Even with all the changes and CA. drawbacks, we love it here.

~H~