Honored Contributor

Re: “2021”~60’s Ladies and Everyone, Please Join Us!

hey all

will write more later got busy doing clean stuff today'

it is finally sunny and super warm,  high winds today. hung outside

later guys

Honored Contributor

HELLO ALL

just doing a check in.

such a beautiful day.

hung out all my clothes, clothes dried in record time, high winds today.

not much else, see all later

Honored Contributor

Good Morning,

@JustJazzmom , I had trouble logging on, but was finally able to get your recipe for the cutlets. I have everything to make except chives, and I don't think I have enough bread crumbs. I plan to make for dinner tomorrow. Thanks!

@Hayfield , we're on one of our kicks of thinking we'd like to sell and move to a condo. We love our house, but it might be time. So, we found a few areas we want to check out this weekend. We might think twice once we realize again  all the work involved with moving. We do live near a golf course now and have friends that live next to it. They complain of noise and constant golf balls in their yards. We like walking over there late mornings for breakfast or early lunch..

Hi to Everyone! Enjoy the weekend whatever your plans. Stay safe and well...

~H~
Honored Contributor

hey all

just a drop in, say HI

nice day, but did not hang out clothes, have church to attend tonight at 5pm so didn't want to chance hanging out and clothes not drying, cooler today more dampish too. 

not much else, many chores done today, walk only 1 today. later guys

Honored Contributor

Good afternoon!

@SleeplessinSD  let me know what you think of that recipe. 

A busy day here -- laundry & now the DW is going. I found where the gruyere cheese was & bought that along with some sliced Virginia ham. Going to make one evening crescent rolls with that rolled into the crescent before cooking in the oven. 

Have a pleasant Saturday all.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought these lanterns from the Q. They come with bright Tiki bulbs included.  You can set them on a timer for 4 hours. They're really bright.  I like them!

82BFDFFF-9CC9-4782-908F-2058E34F0E79.jpeg

~H~
Honored Contributor

hey all

am shaking with fear right now

new washer was delivered, could NOT INSTALL,leaks found in both hot/cold water valves. had to find a plumber ASAP. plumber is here now.am a wreck to say the least, am screaming inside too. he is finished, dh had run to lowes to find some repair stuff . 

plumber is finished, waiting on dh to get home with whatever to put over the wet drywall that was removed.

am just a wreck

later guys

Honored Contributor

@viva923 wrote:

hey all

am shaking with fear right now

new washer was delivered, could NOT INSTALL,leaks found in both hot/cold water valves. had to find a plumber ASAP. plumber is here now.am a wreck to say the least, am screaming inside too. he is finished, dh had run to lowes to find some repair stuff . 

plumber is finished, waiting on dh to get home with whatever to put over the wet drywall that was removed.

am just a wreck

later guys

@viva923 , so sorry to hear about your new washer. Sounds like the plumber and your DH are there taking care of the problems and,  hopefully, your day is going better by now...let us know.

~H~
Honored Contributor

@viva923 hope the plumbing problem is fixed. What brand washer did you get?

Honored Contributor

hey all

plumber is long gone, he worked so hard on this issue we DID NOT KNOW WE HAD, the faucets were leaking internally between the walls of laundry room/master bath. dry was in washer room was only wall affected. instead of putting up more dry way,dh and plumber use some heavy duty plastic stuff dh bring home to use for odd ball stuff around the house,this stuff is bendable, but yet very thin thick, it is used at dh work for supporting equipment/and those long glass work tube light (in the ceiling. fluorescent lighting i think it is called. keeps the glass from breaking in shipping.). it had to be done, we could not keep using the washer with the faucets leaking and doing more damage. the owner of this local company came to our rescue.

had some heavy duty rain this morn, peaks of sun, clouding over for the back part of storm tonight, could get some gusty thunder storms.

ok guys later