Honored Contributor

Re: “2021”~60’s Ladies and Everyone, Please Join Us!

[ Edited ]

@MariotaMurielle , you and I think alike..and a white one at that! Lol!

I can't figure those pictures out. Sometimes, they come up and sometimes they don't. I seem to have to log in constantly too. Annoying!

~H~
Honored Contributor

@MariotaMurielle

I agree! Except for me the pictures were only one day; now they are gone but why? Lol
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@SleeplessinSD

the login process everywhere else bid time consuming too!
Honored Contributor

@SleeplessinSD @JustJazzmom @MariotaMurielle @viva923 @katte 

That fur tablecloth is too funny!

About books... I THOUGHT I wanted to read "Silence of the Lambs" and the reason was b/c the psychological interplay between Jodie Foster and Anthony Hopkins was, to me, fascinating! But no! I FORGOT...the gore is very much even more GORY for me when reading! So, I'm ditching that one!

We had a drizzly morning... it just felt dreary. I went to the mall and walked a bit but there were so many people out! I just wasn't comfortable with that many so I came on home!

Later today, the sun came out and I even saw one person in shorts.

Slowly but surely I'm getting stuff done!

I'm armed with all sorts of command strips for hanging pictures and so far I've used them to attach lights for dark cabinets.

Honored Contributor

@viva923

Isn’t that so great! Wow your own nearby store came thru for you! Sounds great and I’m wishing you no side effects!
Honored Contributor

hey all

my moderna kicked in royally last night before bed, i was kicked by a mule. Wow does that 2nd shot pack a kick. Feel a bit better but still sore/stiff/achy. Dh was not affected one bit by shot.

not much else. Saw full moon tonight, pretty clear tonight, clouds will be moving shortly, more rain by morn.

ok guys not much else. Later

Esteemed Contributor

we're still having to boil water to use for cooking & cleaning. but, so many people in this area haven't had water at all for 11 days so I really shouldn't complain. the mayor of Jackson, the city council and the governor are all arguing about whose fault it is.

it was 79 today and very humid. rain is coming.

@LTT1, have you read A Gentleman In Moscow, The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society or The Marriage of Opposites?

here's a Biloxi lighthouse sunset.

have a peaceful evening, y'all.

649E750E-86AC-429A-9782-3908E4E34FA0_1_201_a.jpeg

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

hey all

MM that is so terrible when 2 officals argue about who's fault is it when something goes haywire. fix it then figure out who's fault is it. making the people suffer is not giving any help, fix the problem and then worry about who did it. hate that when it happens here.

not much today

feel so much better, the mack truck moved on. can move freely without like a truck is running me over every second.

raining heavily now. been awful since early this morn. suppose to last till monday sometime.

ok guys later

Honored Contributor

I have not read any of those you mentioned!
Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1. they are 3 of my favorite books ever. all of them are historical fiction.

The Marriage of Opposites is based on the life of the  Impressionist painter Camille Pissarro, but is really more about the life of his mother.

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society is based on real events in Guernsey when it was occupied by Nazis during WWII.

A Gentleman in Moscow is the fictionalized story of an aristocrat in Russia, set in a real place, the Hotel Metropol, and based around events during the Russian Revolution in 1917.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich