Honored Contributor

Re: “2021”~60’s Ladies and Everyone, Please Join Us!

hey all

not much here

nice to see everyone today

can not hang out today. to humid and NO wind,and church tonight, just not enough time to dry, maybe tomorrow

did chores

did walk not much else, later guys

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

hey guys

not much today

did hang out today, what a beautiful day. pleasent and comfortable outside.

did chores,got morn walk in, not much else.later guys

Esteemed Contributor

hi friends. we've had a quiet weekend. watched several football games and got some more projects done at the house.

I finally found the Red Fountain grass plant that I've been needing for the front of the house and got that in the ground. DH and I put out 10 bags of mulch yesterday, around the Red Fountain grass and the daylilies. fresh mulch always looks so nice.

it's still hot and extremely humid here but the forecast is for less humidity and cooler temps by the end of the week. I won't believe it until it happens, but it would make me very happy if it does.

sending big blessings and prayers to all.

here's a Hattiesburg sunset.

have a peaceful evening, y'all.

2F949234-2CFC-46B8-A9D2-3DF361972BAF_1_201_a.jpeg

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

hey all

not much today

did morn chores

did morn wash, huge load today

did morn walk

more humid today, wind shifted to out of south,still have house opened 

not much else,later guys

Honored Contributor

Good Evening,

We weresupposed to get some very important news today regarding our daughter's condition. We waited all day. She finally got a call that results should be in tomorrow morning. They advised she have someone with her for the appointment. We, of course, were already planning to. I'll share what's going on when I can.  I'm asking for prayers again, please, if possible. Thank you.

I know this has been posted before. I love it. thinking of and sending blessings to you all..Good Night.

8D2FF708-D80B-4B22-B800-0A03A3D87F2C.jpeg

~H~
Honored Contributor

hey all

not much here, 

Sleep enjoyed your posting last night about the moon, we look at the same moon,stars, clouds, we are joined in some way.

did chores, sheet day, got all wash out now, 

did walk, not much else,later guys

Esteemed Contributor

this is the last night of summer and they are saying it will actually feel like fall here tomorrow. I can't wait, even though it always happens like that and then turns hot again until mid-October.

blessings to all, thinking of @SleeplessinSD .

here's a Biloxi shrimp boat sunset.

73861B8A-0678-4DA6-81F4-737718D7ECE7_1_201_a.jpeg

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

hello all

not much here today

did daily chores

did daily morn walk,

1st say of autumn, very humid and windy today.

not much else , later guys

Honored Contributor

Good Evening Friends,

As you know, the last couple weeks have been difficult for our family. Our daughter has breast cancer. After several doctor visits and finally a biopsy on Friday, it appears it hasn't spread to her lymph nodes. This was especially good news, as she was told a couple different times it had. She will have an MRI on Friday and will see a surgeon next week to schedule a lumpectomy. She still has a rough road ahead, but it could have been so much worse. We are relieved and grateful. Thank you for your prayers. I know they helped.

@JustJazzmom , thank you for the tips on where to stay in NYC. I'm not sure where our son stayed when they helped her move in. We're not planning on going any time soon.

@Hayfield , DH and our DS play golf, but it's just for fun. They don't go near enough to be great at it. From what I know, the more practice the better. You'll get there!

@MariotaMurielle , sounds like you and DH have been keeping busy and doing some landscaping. We haven't done much outside here. I can't believe this is the first day of Fall. This week it's been super hot. Hopefully, it will cool off some later this week. October 6 will be here soon. Such an exciting time for your family! 

Waving Hi to everyone...enjoy what's left of the evening.

~H~
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

the weather people got it right for a change and today was an absolutely beautiful day. it was much cooler, very low humidity (the best part) breezy and sunny.

DSIL came over after his meeting before heading home to Hattiesburg and spent a couple of hours helping DH do some electrical work. they got my $4 consignment store light fixture put up over the dining table (and it looks awesome), put up a new light fixture above the back door leading out to the deck, and changed out some light switches. my brother came over and the three of them moved the gun safe (which weighs about a million pounds) and a large cabinet. they got a lot done. more things checked off our list.

@SleeplessinSD, prayers will continue for your DD. it's so difficult when your child is going through something as frightening as this. I know.

here's my favorite shrimp boat at sunset in Biloxi.

0B1C348F-0BDB-4F7B-9ADB-7669AF137EB8_1_201_a.jpeg