Honored Contributor

Re: “2021”~60’s Ladies and Everyone, Please Join Us!

hey all

not much here today

went to foot doc appoint. go back in 1 week should be able to set up next round of surg on that bad foot.

Ida is knocking, overcast sultry outside.

ok guys later

Honored Contributor

Stopping in for a quick good night.. 

@MariotaMurielle , I was so happy to hear you all were safe. So sad to see all the damage in other places. I can't even imagine..

@katte , I hope all went well today with your procedure. Thinking of you..

Waving Hi to Everyone...

~H~
Honored Contributor

8D77DBEA-93AE-4150-BD14-8B7A6DDDC0E9.jpeg

~H~
Honored Contributor

hey all

not much here

Ida still staying further north she is due in about 5pmish today

did do some chores, got my walk in. 

have doctor check with the surgeon who did my back surg. today, i think it is with a nurse practionier today

ok guys later

Honored Contributor

It's cloudy here. Waiting on remains of Ida to arrive. Looks like its going north of us, more inland. I did a quick grocery run for some items.

I've got laundry to fold and a DW to empty today.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm finding myself watching the weather channel more now that our granddaughter's in NYC. Just saw where flash flood warnings have been issued for the first time ever there. Governor has issued a state of emergency. I'm so glad our son and DIL arrived home safe yesterday. Praying for everyone in harm's way.

Blessings and Good Night to All..

~H~
Honored Contributor

hey all

Sleep east coast not spared for us in the mid atlantic area. Philly was hammered yesterday, major tornado activity, something that is not seen often. New Jersey was not spared either,Ida stayed together did not break up or weaken,just plowed ahead, like an unwanted guest at a wedding reception. NYC she got wet too. have not listened to much news as of yet to see how bad NYC,Philly got hit, Delaware was spared the rod this time around, you just hold your breath every hurricane/ tropical storm that rolls in.

not much here today.

did some chores, 1 more week of no lifting,did clothes in dryer

got walk in.

windows open,cool and comfortable wow what a difference that Ida brought with her, cooler weather for us.

OK guys later

Honored Contributor

@SleeplessinSD  The area around Columbia U did get heavy rain & some streets did get flooded last night in Manhattan.

Where I am we got over 5" of rain. We were very lucky, between a tornado warning where we sat in the basement for 20 minutes, & the phones going off with flash flood warnings for your area, all we got was some water in our basement that came up due to hydrostatic pressure. I had to remove a sopping wet thick towel from the area this AM. 

I had put our trash bags out early before the heavy rain moved in. I watched the street become so flooded towards the storm drain that they floated about 20' to the storm drain & stopped. I awoke this AM & the garbage was taken. 

Today I spent packing more books for donation & that appointment for a home pickup has been scheduled for mid September. We have 18 Small moving boxes in our garage! I spent part of the day texting with kids as to how we fared & whose books were who's & if they wanted them or donate them. 

One & 1/2 bookcase units are completely empty of a 5 unit bookcase. Still have one more area to clear & pack up but will need another Small moving box. 

It was a productive, busy day here.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

hey all

glad you are ok JUSTJAZZ, Ida can leave,since she caused so much destruction in so many states.

not much here

did chores,

did morn walk

clothes are ready to fold

meeting up with 3 of the grandkids tonight at walmart to see if grandpa and i can find anymore of the school supplies they need, they begin on the 7 of sept. my oldest granddaug begins 9 or 10 september,she is upper classman at senior high (she is a junior this year). my DD has not had much luck this year down her way so that is why they are driving up to our area to see if they can score any hits on the school supply listings.

ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

hey all

not much here

went to kohl's this morn, found pair of walker shoes for me, checking them out to see if they are good walkers.

not much else,later guys