Honored Contributor

Re: “2021”~60’s Ladies and Everyone, Please Join Us!

hello all

not much here today

it is breezy=humid day, have had showers off and on since early this morn.

not much else.later guys

Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmom , so happy for you spending time with your family. Happy Birthday to your DGS..safe travels home!

Our vet called with a cancellation, so we're able to take Max in tomorrow. He's sleeping soundly and seems fine.

Good Night Everyone! DCDF8FB1-D524-4B37-A1D6-2ECB7C4BC6F5.gif

~H~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

hello all

i wrote more in the summer at the shore thread i belong to.

the new neighbors who moved in 3 months or so ago, it was rip roaring weekend, cops galore.

nut jobs as my neighbors.

did chores,did walk, clothes on line

not much else. later guys

Respected Contributor

@viva923, we had neighbors from he!! in the past. thankfully, they are gone now. hopefully yours will be gone soon too.

@SleeplessinSD, I've been thinking about Max. I'm so hoping it's only a lipoma.

@JustJazzmom, a birthday celebration with your GS sounds like fun!

@LTT1, now I'm wishing I bought the Genie product instead of the PTR. oh well, I am rarely seen in public these days anyway Smiley Happy

I made an appointment for a mani/pedi tomorrow.

we're going to our friend's house for supper on Thursday and we'll start planning the details for a baby shower while we're there. the plan is to keep it very small (probably only about 6 or 8 people) and we'll ask people to wear masks. I also happen to know that everyone being invited has had the vaccine.

sending big blessings to all.

here's a Jayess, Mississippi sunset.

have a peaceful evening, y'all.

76E63BCC-8090-4F6B-B2A0-9E885129E392_1_201_a.jpeg

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

hey all

another free for all neighbor night,can't even eat dinner without screaming,yelling. the whole clan are weird. the boyfriend is picking more of his stuff tonight, the girlfriend and 5 kids are gone.

not much else. hope they nut jobs are gone soon

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@viva923 , I read on the other thread about your neighbors. What a nightmare! Hopefully, they're all gone soon. I feel sorry for the kids. Also read your foot surgery is tomorrow. Good luck!

@MariotaMurielle , cases are continuing to rise out here with this new variant. No specific mandates yet, and they say lockdowns are unlikely. Things are changing daily, though. Keeping your baby shower with close friends, masked, I think is a great idea. We're continuing to be careful.

Max saw the vet today. They did a needle biopsy, and the lump is a cyst. The vet found another small one and checked it too. At this time, he said just to keep an eye on them, but surgery isn't indicated. He's going on 11, and all in all doing very well. We're so relieved and happy.

~H~
Trusted Contributor

@SleeplessinSD   I was so glad to hear the good news about Max.  Did the Vet say anything about this black stools?  

Honored Contributor

@katte wrote:

@SleeplessinSD   I was so glad to hear the good news about Max.  Did the Vet say anything about this black stools?  

@katte , good morning. We mentioned the black stools, but the next day, it was back to normal. It hasn't happened since. The vet wasn't sure why and didn't seem that concerned. I hope you're doing well. Have a great day...

~H~
Honored Contributor

hey all

surg is done,

bladder surg today 

foot surg in september sometimes

have to figure out how to keep house clean for 2 weeks can't lift a finger, can do my walking that is all.

was told somethingsomething way different in my consult appoint,what an about face.

oh well will figure out something to work

later guys

Honored Contributor

@SleeplessinSD @viva923 @JustJazzmom @MariotaMurielle @MariotaMurielle 

@JustJazzmom 

Glad you are liking the Genie product too!

I got a complement on "my face" today from the girl at Subway! I know it's this product!

My makeup (which as everybody probably knows and is tired of hearing about) had not been doing as much for me lately. But now we're back! lol

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~