Trusted Contributor

Re: “2021”~60’s Ladies and Everyone, Please Join Us!

Hi Everyone

I saw my cardiologist surgeon that did my ablation on Thursday for a follow up visit. He doesn't think I am strong enough or healed enough to have another major procedure so soon, so for now the VSD surgery has been cancelled temporarily as it still needs to be done.  I am progressing slowly, but not as fast as I  would  like to.  I see him again on the March 29th to see how I'm doing.  Just a quiet weekend.  I've been watching Hallmark movies today.  DH is watching basketball. Everyone have a great weekend. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@viva923, she may have meant obtunded.

"People who are obtunded have a more depressed level of consciousness and cannot be fully aroused."

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

it was a really beautiful day today and I spent some time in the garden. I planted a few flowers that will bloom in front of the daylilies. so far the tomatoes and lettuce in the back yard look like they're doing great.

@katte, I hate to hear that your procedure has been postponed. but take your time and let yourself heal. it will be done when you're strong enough.

@SleeplessinSD, I hope you're having a fun weekend with your GS.

sending blessings to all.

here's a Biloxi back bay sunset.

have a peaceful evening, y'all.

C14DE633-2EB5-4AC7-A55A-AD31AFD23F0B_1_201_a.jpeg

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

hello all

not much here

same ol' stuff

did chores,

did walk

hung out clothes

warmer today than yesterday

ok later guys

Honored Contributor

more of an upbeat report last night on brother in law

now planning stage has begun for steps of what happens next once he gets out of ICU.

sister in law who has a master;s in nursing is already planning on NO nursing home for husband  (brother in law). she is taking him home to care for him plus her job as a nurse, so she will need in home care for brother in law.

these are all just in the thought stage. but it was a more upbeat report

tho last night sister in law was pleading with people to stop texting her for updates and such,she can't handle anymore load on her shoulders right now. i know dh is not texting her or anyone in his family, he just patiently waits for updates later in night time hours and sends them to our kids to tell them about their uncle. that was the only downside of the text we got, unless, her step kids are giving her problems again with terrible texts and such. don't know, but she is back at work in her hometown which is about an hour or so away,so she is doing much by screen sharing or whatever that is called. zoom or something like that. with hospital and doctors and whoever.

that is all i know for now,later guys

Honored Contributor

hey all

not much here, 

just doing a fly by

temps jumped this afternoon, winds shifted from north to south, got up to 70 this afternoon.

not much else, later guys

Honored Contributor

@viva923 , thanks for the update. sounds like your SIL has things under control. She definitely has a lot on her plate, and I pray the best for your BIL. A difficult time for your family all the way around..

@katte , I agree with @MariotaMurielle . Your surgery will take place when you're strong enough and ready. Rest and take good care. We're all praying for you..

@Hayfield , glad the tornado predicted passed you by. Just the anticipation of one possibly coming, though, I'm sure was bad enough. I don't know a lot about golf. The best golfers I know practice whenever they can. I'm healing slowly but surely. Thanks. Sounds like you've been having fun and keeping busy. Good to hear from you!

We had a great weekend. It was so good to see and have both our grandchildren finally together again. We're tired and ready to call it a night. I hope everyone is doing well. Sending blessings to All.  Good Night!

~H~
Honored Contributor

hey all

busy day for me to much going on no breaks

later guys

Esteemed Contributor

another beautiful day here but we have rain storms coming tomorrow.

I've been semi-busy with those annoying household chores today but got in a little genealogy and a lot of reading.

DD and her DH might be coming home this weekend and they'll bring Lucy the puppy. we haven't seen them since Christmas so I'm so excited.

hope all is well with everyone.

sending blessings.

here's a Pass Christian sunset.

have a peaceful evening, y'all.

B28B4A0A-E118-43D7-A3FA-FDA1DF42D4F3_1_201_a.jpeg

Honored Contributor

hey all

super busy day for me

hung out 4 loads of laundry

have stuff at church tonight

can't talk any longer, stuff to get done

later guys