Honored Contributor

Re: “2021”~60’s Ladies and Everyone, Please Join Us!

Amazon stuff arrived today so now I can wrap everything & send it up. Very busy today. Needed special light bulb for our bathroom vanity light fixture. Fortunately a local supermarket had 2 boxes with 2 bulbs each. Bought a 2nd box because when one bulb dies, soon others will follow. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

we got back from DD's this afternoon.

DH and I did the night baby duty together. we are both exhausted. but it was worth it. DD came back from the coast looking and feeling completely refreshed and happy. she and DSIL haven't been to any kind of company party in over a year, and really, DD hasn't been much of anywhere because of Covid and the pregnancy.

I did the driving there and back. it was a pretty fall weekend, and we took the back country roads, so it was a no stress drive. it would have been completely the opposite (for me) if DH had driven. it's so much easier on my nerves when I drive Smiley Happy

if there was ever a night I would go to bed early, this will be the night!

here's a Newton county dirt road sunset.

have a peaceful evening, y'all.

C1F79C6A-1485-4FAE-9691-A45E0FA63C2C_1_201_a.jpeg

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

I woke up with a sore throat. This is the first time in at least two years.  I've also felt really tired today, more than usual. I slept really well last night. I don't know if it's the start of the flu or something else. I did read the flu is going around again. I really haven't been out much to catch anything. We did have our Thanksgiving gathering.🤔 Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow. @MariotaMurielle , sounds like another wonderful time with the baby. I find myself wanting to drive instead of DH more and more too! Except freeways! @JustJazzmom , I'm waiting for one more gift from Nordstrom's. I got word today it will arrive on the 8th.@viva923 , I'd have been in a hurry to get out of that gathering too. Sounds like you got some nice things!

sending blessings to all...

~H~
Respected Contributor

@SleeplessinSD ....I don't go out much. Pretty much stay holed up in my apt. Scared to go out between covid and the flu.Smiley Sad

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer wrote:

@SleeplessinSD ....I don't go out much. Pretty much stay holed up in my apt. Scared to go out between covid and the flu.Smiley Sad

@catwhisperer , I know what you mean. Take good care of yourself and your sweet kitties. (((hugs)))to you..💕

~H~
Honored Contributor

Good Morning! Wishing everyone a safe, blessed day..

280F049A-7237-488C-8568-1D40C1FDA11C.gif

~H~
Honored Contributor

hello all

just a stop by to say HI

not much here today

hung out all wash loads today all dried, good day for drying even with the sun playing peek a boo with the clouds.

got wash down,folded and all put away

did both walks

blustery day for walking,had to bundle up

ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

hello all

it is damp and cool outside today, no sun,stiff wind,had rain overnight not really warming up much

did morn chores, did morn walk. dried in dryer today. 

that update i did on my i pad is making my i pads freeze up, last night it was facebook today it is google and facebook, hope apple comes out with a repair for the mess they created.

ok guys later.

Esteemed Contributor

hi friends. I woke up to the most wonderful thunderstorm this morning with the kind of low, rumbling thunder that rattles the window panes. I love a good thunderstorm. it rained most of the day and then turned a little cooler.

I had the best intentions of getting all kind of things done today ( things like vacuuming, dusting, etc) but I didn't do any of it. I think I'm still tired from our trip to DD's.

I did cook supper, though, and it was good.

maybe tomorrow I'll have more energy.

sending big blessings to all.

here's a Pass Christian sunset.

have a peaceful evening, y'all.

A585D8D5-CEA5-400B-8A67-DE302737E230_1_201_a.jpeg

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

hey all

not much here

sheet day, dried in dryer did hang out blankets, should have hung out today, it was damp, overcast this morn, thought it would be a lousy day for drying, wrong thought for me

did chores,did walk,folded and put away clothes, later guys