Honored Contributor

Re: “2021”~60’s Ladies and Everyone, Please Join Us!

hey guys

wow, Sleep, am sorry to hear of that cancer diagnosies for your DD. It sounds like it was caught at beginning stage and able to get it taken care of quickly. I know when my DD was found with thyroid cancer it is a sticker shock adventure you will now embark on. each step forward will be a baby step,

see my long stories in gather the long harvest, it was another what a morning.

ok guys later.

Respected Contributor

Good Afternoon--It's been raining hard here the last two days, hopefully it's done!  I did make a pot roast the other day but yesterday I went to get a pedicure and then got my hair cut & colored, so I picked up a pizza on the way home.  Nothing planned for the weekend yet but some of my friends have been texting ideas, guess we'll do something!  

SISD--I'm so sorry to hear the news about your daughter, but it was caught early and I'm sure she'll make a full recovery, prayers coming your way to her and the family.  

Honored Contributor

@SleeplessinSD   I also am sorry to learn on your daughter's diagnosis however as you posted it could have been worse. I know that even though she still has a journey ahead of her, it will be a lot easier with the support of her parents and other loved ones. Will continue to keep both of you in my prayers.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Trusted Contributor

@SleeplessinSD   So sorry to hear of your DD diagnosis.  Sending prayers and well wishes to your DD and your family.  

Honored Contributor

hey all

not much today

did chores,

did walk

hung out a huge load of clothes,ran to grocery store for 3 small items,came home, did a super small load of wash, just dinged, ok guys, later.

Esteemed Contributor

we are going to eventually need to have some work done on the wall in the dining area, which will involve moving our huge china hutch, so I've started taking everything out of it and I'm packing it in boxes for our future move. in the process, I came across some Christmas dishes that I haven't used in years so today DH and I took them to the consignment store to sell. I also had a whole box full of 20+ year old cookbooks that I've never used and they took them too.

while we were out we had lunch at our favorite buffet restaurant, so there will be no need to cook tonight. yay!

I've really enjoyed the beautiful weather and low humidity the last few days, so it was a great day to be out getting things done.

sending blessings to all.

here's a Mississippi delta sunset.

have a peaceful evening, y'all.

EE7B3AD6-6433-4C30-B506-26C25295D881.jpeg

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you everyone. Our daughter had her MRI today. The surgeon will explain results on Tuesday and schedule her lumpectomy. We're hoping all continues to stay positive. Your continued prayers are appreciated.

Fall has finally arrived here with rain, lightening and thunderstorms. It felt so good, and we need it! The days are predicted to stay on the cool side. I think I'll start bring in Fall things to decorate. I need to keep busy, and I love decorating. @MariotaMurielle , glad you're seeing better weather too. Sounds like you had a busy day. I got my hair cut yesterday and we had lunch out too. @katte , I hope you're  feeling well and getting the rest you need. Thinking of you. @JustJazzmom , haven't seen a post from you for several day. I hope all is well out your way.

Our granddaughter took a train today to visit a friend in Washington DC. She saw Nancy Pelosi and was so excited. Needlesstosay, she's adjusting and enjoying her tIme away.

Waving hi to you all...Good Night! 9C0642A3-5C63-4D6E-8124-345589AD6527.gif

~H~
Respected Contributor

Good Morning!  It's the weekend!  We have nothing planned and everyday feels like a weekend when you're retired!  Friends are going to the pool at 5:30 and we might go too.  DH is golfing now and I'll ask him when he comes home.  The weather is lovely, less humidity.  I hope that everyone has a great weekend!

SISD--How nice, your granddaughter heading to DC!  I'm sure she's having a great time.  I'm sure the weather is great there to.  I haven't talked to my daughter in a while and I may call her tomorrow to see how she's doing.  DS called the other night, on his way to the gym.  The gym is close enough to walk to it, so he calls to talk while he's walking.  He got a perfromance review the other day and he said it was glowing.  He had a project to submit to his boss and he loved it!  I think he finds working for a university so much easier than work in NYC.  I still keep wondering if he'll eventually go back to NYC someday.  I hope he stays where he is, it's so much easier have them in the same area.  

Honored Contributor

hey all

super duper busy today,will write later

Honored Contributor

Wishing everyone a safe and blessed day..

6B3FB723-0BB1-4737-BC61-1375CDA35257.jpeg

~H~