Honored Contributor

Re: “2021”~60’s Ladies and Everyone, Please Join Us!

hello all

my stamp is in full gear

not much here

did chores,did walk 2nd load just dinged in dryer

took down our one and only xmas decoration outside today, put away for another year

not much else,later guys

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It was a foggy, overcast day today. We had some rain overnight. Today I visited Walmart & Target to look for some sort of spice rack for the counter for my overflow rarely used spices. Found what I wanted in Target. I brought an empty bottle with me. ETA: my newer bottles from EBay are the caraway seed, mace, marjoram & mustard.

EA17B5E4-932A-4C84-9A3A-3895FF8D9D9C.jpeg

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JustJazzmom ....wow, what a beautiful kitty!! Is that your kitty? Love your spice rack and jars.

Oops....just saw where you said that is your sons cat.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmom , I agree with @catwhisperer . Your son's cat is beautiful. I have an overflow of rarely used spices too. Great you were able to find one just the perfect size. I like!

Good Morning and have a safe, warm, happy day Everyone!

~H~
Honored Contributor

hello all

it is a cold wet damp day. almost ice pellety day. the rain feels like small shards of glass at times. it was very cold and wet for my morn walk, almost close to a fog now.

not to much else here.did normal stuff later guys

Honored Contributor

Good Morning, I'll be starting our new year thread sometime later. Please look out for it. Wishing all our friends who post or come by to read a safe and happy day..

1EC08FE5-562E-46A3-9F15-68ECBF747AD4.jpeg

~H~
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

hi friends. I'm home from DD's. it was so good to spend a couple of days with her and my little sweetheart. I think he may be teething. is that even possible? he's not even 3 months old yet. I see and feel a little white speck just under his gums on his front lower jaw and he's drooling a lot. It seems like it's too early, but I guess we'll see soon.

he's started smiling and looking intently when someone talks to him.

DD got signed up for the digital version of WW today. I'm so happy that she's feeling motivated to try to lose some weight.

it feels like tornado weather here today. the air has that heavy, dense feeling and I've had one of those "storm front" headaches for two days. I haven't really watched the news since Wednesday but I know there have been some tornadoes in Alabama and Georgia over the last couple of days.

DH took our dining table & chairs and the side cabinet to a charity today. we'll spend the weekend getting the kitchen and dining area ready for the painters to come next week.

I have black eyed peas, cabbage and ham ready to cook tomorrow.

be back later and will look for the new thread.

blessings, y'all.

D04A97E7-B733-4735-BFCE-04C8FEA9379C_1_201_a.jpeg

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

***Everyone, our new thread is up!***

~H~
Honored Contributor

@MariotaMurielle , what a sweet picture of you and Ezra. Resting his little fuzzy head on your neck is just precious. Three months does seem young to be cutting a tooth, but it's been so long, I don't remember. Glad you got home safe..praying the bad weather passes you by. Rest!

~H~
Trusted Contributor

Hi

For some reason I cannot locate the new website for 2022.  Thanks