Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: “2021”~60’s Ladies and Everyone, Please Join Us!

@SleeplessinSD, we must have been posting at the same time Smiley Happy

what you said about not being able to sleep and wondering if I was up with baby Ezra made me laugh. oh yes, I'm sure I was up. when I go there and take over "night duty" I'm up about every 1 1/2 to 2 hours with him. at least when we go back on Friday DH will be with me and we can share the duty.

Heart

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

E74D10F1-5A88-4A0C-A64C-472B80A41ADD.jpeg

~H~
Respected Contributor

I got caught up on some sleep today ( @viva923 , I won't even say how late I slept Smiley Happy )

puttered around the house, wrapped some Christmas presents.

DH and I decided we wouldn't drag the big Christmas tree in from the garage this year. instead, we bought a little 4 ft. pre-lit tree. it's the perfect size for the small table I have in the corner. I decorated it with jingle bells and fabric candy canes. I love the way the lights are reflected on the walls

B3387CFE-E88E-450E-ADC6-1B9C8832CB35_1_201_a.jpeg

sending blessings to all.

here's a Barnett Reservoir sunset.

have a peaceful evening, y'all.

422EC284-EAD9-4CEB-8040-F77F434F3D6B_1_201_a.jpeg

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

hey all

MM even tho we grammies get tired with a newbie in the house, we always find that sprinkle of energy to do something more our little ones we so love and care for.

warming up, hung clothes outside. did chores,did walk

Sleep, already got my results from mammo. all was a-ok see you in a year. delivered to me via email from doctor office. quick not a days.

ok

Honored Contributor

hey all

why my post did not post yesterday do no know. so it is posted now. said it was in auto save

not much today

did chores not much today, did walk

no hanging out today, woke up to some rain this morn light it was,it is dampish out, No sun what so every, no wind. dryer got my wash this morn

ok guys later

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good evening! Had phone company here today, upgrading the exterior box & putting in an Ethernet cable to handle higher upload & download speeds, We were without internet & telephone for a few hours today while this was done. No need to drill into walls, he followed the old cable line in our basement & brought it up through the floor to connect to our router. 

All went well. 

Yesterday I put up the lights on our front porch railing & did exterior decorations -- Peace on Earth garden flag, wreath to door & 5 red bows tied to our sidewalk railing posts. We don't go too crazy here at our house. 

I did most of the interior decorations -- wreath & changed out a vase with seasonal flowers. I just have to change out the dining room tablecloth & add a Jim Shore centerpiece -- a sleigh with resin ornaments.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

we had a pretty quiet day. I had to have some lab done, but that was my only adventure outside the house. DH went to Walmart in a neighboring town and then we heard on the news this afternoon that there was a carjacking in the parking lot about an hour after he was there. the town where it happened is supposedly the 3rd safest town in Mississippi.

@JustJazzmom, I have an old friend who is a seasonal decorating fanatic. she has decorations in every room of her house for every season, and she does each season at least a month in advance. I just can't do all that. I don't have the energy or the enthusiasm that she has about decorating. around here putting up the Christmas tree and a wreath on the front door (which I did today) is about all I can manage.

I'm getting packed tonight for our trip to DD's in the morning. there's not really much to pack since we're only spending one night, but still, it's amazing to me how many things are necessities.

blessings to all.

here's a Walthall county sunset.

have a peaceful evening, y'all.

D2074FB2-DDDE-48EC-9A3D-CCCD6213BE8B_1_201_a.jpeg

Honored Contributor

hello all

just stopping by for a hello today,later guys

Honored Contributor

It's close to 10PM & I was busy getting replacement items at the supermarket, Christmas stamps & picking up an OTC medicine at Walgreens. 

Most everyone is still masked up but I'm seeing more & more sloppy wearing -- noses sticking out. 

Been tracking where is my stuff mostly today. Some item arriving tomorrow, Sunday & Monday. Two e bay items have shipped & are expected Monday & Tuesday. 

Caught up on newspapers. Same old same old. 

Not sure if getting together with GFs before Christmas, one is worried about the new variant. I told her if you're fully vaccinated & boostered, you should be okay. The media is practically salivating with a chart as each state gets a case. 

Have a terrific weekend.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

hey all

busy day here

did many chores

went to a xmas bazaar just up road from my house. to many people there, NO masks,walking right up to you and talking right in your face ugh!!!! i was masked.

my daugh in law is at the bazaar she makes jewerly on the side does a nice job,found 2 earrings sets i liked. i picked up a tupperware book and pampered chef book. i beat feet o ut of there with dh,he was standing over by the main doors to outside,he was masked too. 

sun finally came out to late to hang out, 

ok guys later.