Trusted Contributor

Re: “2021”~60’s Ladies and Everyone, Please Join Us!

@MariotaMurielle   Ezra is adorable.  Hope your daughter feels better soon.  

Honored Contributor

NOT A great deal new today

getting caught up on emails today, perry mason on t.v.

sunny, comfortable today

hung out clothes, all dried.

later guys

Respected Contributor

Hello all....in case anyone is interested, I have been using the Perricone Face Finishing & Firming Moisturizer twice daily for 10 days now and my skin looks amazing!

Based on recommendations on the boards here, I ordered a Laura Geller kajal eyeliner from Amazon. Best liner I have ever used. It glides on easily and stays put all day.

I love it when I find products that really work!

Take care all.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

hey all

not much today

cooked up some hamburger this morn in slow cook. making chili sunday so we precook meat

got all clean up done, hung out clothes, did walk

not much else,later guys

Respected Contributor

I'm still trying to get caught up on some rest. I don't bounce back as quickly as I used to, but I'm getting there.

@catwhisperer, I'm glad you mentioned the Laura Geller eyeliner. I needed some new liners but didn't see the colors I wanted on the Q or Amazon so I went to her website. I got 33% off with a coupon and the dark brown and charcoal colors that I wanted. glad the Perricone moisturizer is working for you. I think I tried it years ago and found that I didn't need that much moisture. Isomers is still working for me.

as soon as I can rally a little extra energy I'll resume packing things. DH went to Lowes this morning and bought some smaller boxes for me. the medium boxes I bought a couple of weeks ago are really too large for packing dishes but they'll work when I get to the point of packing other household items.

have a great Friday, y'all.

BBL

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

hey guys

am all BOOSTERED UP TONIGHT. got my 3rd shot at 5pm tonight.

ok guys later

Honored Contributor

We're settling in for the evening. The weather's been nice, on the cool side. Our fireplaces are going right now. DGS is feeling better. He hadn't had much of an appetite, but his grandmother there dropped him off some homemade Mac n cheese earlier, and he was enjoying every bite! He's very social, so quarantining is probably the hardest thing right now. He has a few days left staying in, and then I think all will be fine.

@catwhisperer , I went on Amazon to check out the eyeliner. Is it the one for 22 dollars? I think I'll check out Laura's website like @MariotaMurielle too. Always nice to hear about a good eyeliner.

@MariotaMurielle , I've been stressed out more than usual lately, so it seems I'm always tired. I hope you can catch up on the rest you need before going back. Sending good thoughts to DD and hope she's in less pain and feeling better.

@viva923 , I hope you do well with your booster and no side effects...

@katte , I'm so happy to hear how well you're doing. Thank you for your kind thoughts...

Hi to JustJazzMom, Hayfield, AuntG, Tique, LTTI, and all who stop by to read. Everyone have a happy, healthy, safe weekend..

~H~
Respected Contributor

it's been so hot and humid here but this evening I stepped out to the garage to get something out of the freezer and was really surprised at how cool and pleasant it is. I hope this will last for a while.

I had a little surge of energy this afternoon and almost finished packing dishes from the china cabinet. not sure how I'm going to pack the largest platter. it's pretty big. this is all that's left to be packed, then it will be a completed project..

EF4C2574-4F78-48E1-BE57-825A9B08693C.jpeg

DH did a shrimp boil for supper and it was delicious.

@viva923, I need to start investigating how to schedule my booster.

@SleeplessinSD, so happy your GS is feeling better. stress is really hard on you. hope you can get some rest.

sending blessings to all.

here's a Water Valley, Ms. sunset.

have a peaceful evening, y'all.

36CF43C5-3F09-4EA6-87D6-4C1EB8316E85_1_201_a.jpeg

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

Good night all! Today was a great day (overcast & not too hot) to clean exterior windows & some vinyl siding on our patio. I used a bucket of 1 part vinegar & hot water for the windows. I did have some streaking on some windows but it's because the squeegee has seen better days. I may need to get a new one. I need one with an extendable handle. Then I will try again on the windows that did get streaks. One screen on our kitchen window was filthy. I had to hit it a few times with the Windex. 

I cleaned the siding with ammonia free Windex & almost a roll of paper towels. The cream siding now looks much better! 
While outside, I checked a faucet & it was shut off on the inside. I traced it back on the inside & labeled the shut off valve. 

Tomorrow I wil start doing interior windows on bedrooms. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@SleeplessinSD ...yes, I got the one from Amazon for $22 because I didn't want to wait 7-10 days for delivery. I had it next day from Amazon. I got the smokey quartz. It looks amazing. Love it.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.