Honored Contributor

Re: “2021”~60’s Ladies and Everyone, Please Join Us!

@MariotaMurielle  I hope PBS puts a season 2 of Van der Valk detective series. Not to be confused with a series from 1972. This is a reboot & updated. 

My knees are still achy, but not as bad as this AM. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

hello all

not much today

did chores did walk, hung out clothes, better day for drying, dh cleaned out the dryer vent for several months (till right before the cold of winter sets in,he'll go it again

not much else later guys.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Evening Friends,

We decided to have our deck replaced. It's old and the wood is wearing and in constant need of stain and repair. We're having one done in stone and pavers. Work will begin on it next week. I'm excited. The weather cooled off quite a bit here today. We're lucky. Not too far away where my family lives, it's still very hot. My brother lives in Sacramento and told me it was 109 degrees there yesterday. Yikes!

@JustJazzmom , another busy weekend for you. Those books you're donating will be so appreciated.  Having lunch with your friends, I'm sure was fun. I hope you were able to get some rest today!

@snardy , Ive caught bits of the CIJ shows. I've written down a couple item numbers but haven't ordered. We'll see! We made that drink yesterday and are waiting a day or two before we try it. Really easy. Mix vodka, 4 oz. simple syrup and 15 to 20 pitted cherries in a container and seal. Recipe said to let it sit 2 to 4 days to desired flavor. We'll serve it over ice. Since it's been so hot here, ive been watering morning and evening. Max lets us know if it's too hot for his feet when he goes for his walk. He starts doing a dance and turns around to go back. Funny. So good to see you here today!💕

Thinking of and sending blessings to everyone. Enjoy the rest of the evening!

~H~
Honored Contributor

@SleeplessinSD  I saw a thing on social media that if you put your palm on a sidewalk &  can't stand a few minutes on it, your pet's paws can't.

I'm better today, less achy & I visited the supermarket for needed items & I stopped into an Ulta & bought a Laura Mercier Caviar eye shadow stick in the new shade Strike A Rose. I bought online from Ulta the shade Rose Thorn. It's my birthday month & I took advantage of getting extra points with purchases this month & got as a birthday gift the Clinique eyeliner in Ebony shade which is only available with online orders. The colors of the Caviar sticks look very nice on me. I see why there are raves about these sticks. 

Tonight we had an antipasto platter -- ate half of it along with black olive spread on sliced Italian bread. I didn't feel like cooking tonight. 

A load of wash was done as well as running the DW & emptying it. I did enough today. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Good Morning Ladies!  I'm so sorry I have posted in soooo long!  When I went back and check, it was 2 months ago!  I'm still here! I haven't been able to have time to go back and read everyone's post, again, sorry!  I hope everyone is well!  It's been hot and humid with some breaks of nicer weather.  Good friends finally were able to make it down for a visit over the 4th of July, but I think my friend's health is not good.  They were acting like it was nothing but she can barely walk and she has hand tremours, I'm worried about her.  Our other good friends from Virginia, finally retired and moved down our way, had dinner with them last Saturday.  They're about 30 minutes away.  I'm heading out to Pilates and then going to play golf this afternoon, I'm hooked on golf, really enjoying it, although I'm not very good at it, I keep plugging away at it.  I'll try to go back and read everyone's post!  Take care and have a great day!

Honored Contributor

HEY ALL

have a doctor appoint at 1250pm so can't write much now.

see SUMMER AT THE SHORE for lengthy explanation for son in law update.

ok guys later

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

when I went out to get the mail I saw that we had company. they paid no attention to me at all as they grazed across the yards and made it safely back to the lake.

May be an image of goose and outdoors

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

@MariotaMurielle wrote:

when I went out to get the mail I saw that we had company. they paid no attention to me at all as they grazed across the yards and made it safely back to the lake.

May be an image of goose and outdoors

@MariotaMurielle , I couldn't tell if those were ducks or geese. Looking closer, I think geese. Beautiful photo. Your grass is so green!

~H~
Honored Contributor

@viva923 wrote:

HEY ALL

have a doctor appoint at 1250pm so can't write much now.

see SUMMER AT THE SHORE for lengthy explanation for son in law update.

ok guys later

@viva923 , I went over to the other thread to read on your SIL. I don't understand exactly what's going on because of the medical terms, but it sounds like he's progressing well. I hope so. Keeping good thoughts for your family at this difficult time.

~H~
Honored Contributor

@Hayfield wrote:

Good Morning Ladies!  I'm so sorry I have posted in soooo long!  When I went back and check, it was 2 months ago!  I'm still here! I haven't been able to have time to go back and read everyone's post, again, sorry!  I hope everyone is well!  It's been hot and humid with some breaks of nicer weather.  Good friends finally were able to make it down for a visit over the 4th of July, but I think my friend's health is not good.  They were acting like it was nothing but she can barely walk and she has hand tremours, I'm worried about her.  Our other good friends from Virginia, finally retired and moved down our way, had dinner with them last Saturday.  They're about 30 minutes away.  I'm heading out to Pilates and then going to play golf this afternoon, I'm hooked on golf, really enjoying it, although I'm not very good at it, I keep plugging away at it.  I'll try to go back and read everyone's post!  Take care and have a great day!

@Hayfield , we hadn't heard from you in so long, last week I checked when you posted last, and it was a couple months ago. I just hoped all was OK with you and your family. Sounds like your keeping busy and having as much fun as possible. I'll bet you're better at golf than you think. So glad you're enjoying it. I know you've been waiting for your friends to move out near you. How nice you'll be able to see them as often as you'd like. Sorry to hear about your other friend's health. Sad. Hope to hear from you again soon!

~H~