Honored Contributor

Re: “2021”~60’s Ladies and Everyone, Please Join Us!

@MariotaMurielle , @JustJazzmom , have a great weekend with your families. @MariotaMurielle , maternity shopping sounds like a fun time. Stay travels!

@LTT1 , I'll bet you look great with your tan! Your babysitting schedule with the grands sounds perfect!

I've slept better the last couple nights, and it sure makes a difference. Our weather's been beautiful, but I heard hot weather will return this weekend. I've been catching up on chores I've neglected around the house and also spending time outdoors sprucing things up. Tomorrow, we're going to take a drive and have lunch, then stop at this jewelry repair store to have batteries put in some watches. I hope everyone had a good day.

Good Night!

~H~
Honored Contributor

hello all

real quick

have a major doctor appoint in 2 hours, 1st in serious of appoint's for this surg in august.

did chores,

did walk

dried clothes in dryer. not much else.later guys

Honored Contributor

Good evening. The kids worked a half day & are traveling to us now. Maybe here before 9?

Had a quiet day catching up on newspapers & 2 crosswords.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

hello all

tests done, had to wait for 2 hours with a full bladder for testing to begin. they wanted to know why i am was getting angry.

test is the worst anyone can imagine, would not recommend it to any faint of heart.

still in some pain.

later guys

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JustJazzmom, have so much fun with your son & family, including the doggie Smiley Happy

@viva923, I'm sorry you had so much pain during your tests. hopefully you'll be all set to get your device. put your feet up and get some much needed rest.

@SleeplessinSD, I hope you & DH were able to get out and enjoy a fun lunch. glad you're sleeping better. it makes such a difference in how you feel.

hi to @LTT1 @katte @Hayfield @AuntG@Tique @Grand Happy  and all.

here's a Natchez sunset.

have a peaceful evening, y'all.

EE124CF2-67C8-4D5A-91FF-23C06CEA50DD_1_201_a.jpeg

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

hey all

not much here today

up at 430am today. dh had an oil change appoint at 7am for his car, we take it to the dealership where we purchased the car 15 years ago. they take good care of us.

did get my walk in and chores accomplished.

not much else later guys

Valued Contributor

Hello everyone,

Snardy here!  My life has been a little topsy turvy lately. I have missed posting and have definitely missed reading your posts. 

Maisy and I are back at the hospital after 15 months of the pandemic. It's taking her a little time getting used to going again. 

Katte, I pray that your surgery will go well. You are in my thoughts. 

Viva, I'm sorry to hear you have surgery coming up too. 

I'm going to go back and read your posts so I can catch up a little bit. Blessings to you all.  ❤️🙏🏻

~ Wherever life plants you, bloom with grace.~ French Proverb
Honored Contributor

Good late morning! It's already humid outside! Our son went and applied some household oil to our weathervane on the top of our garden shed. It turns now but not sure it will work when it's windy. We shall see. There might be rust on the interior. 

He also cleared our gutters of a ton of pine needles! The worst were on one side of our patio. Wet gloppy mess! He was dumping them into the garbage pail lid & I was flipping it into the can. Looks like they need cleaning every spring & fall.

Waving to @snardy, it's good to see you & that you & Maisy are getting back into the swing of things. 

Our kids' doggie is very affectionate. It hopped on the sofa & gave me kisses.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@snardy, welcome back. we've missed you.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just stopping by for a few. We went out for a late brunch, stopped to pick up some prescriptions, then to the market to get some things we'd run out of. It was so hot and humid here, we spent most of the afternoon  watching a couple Alfred Hitchcock movies on TCM. It's cooled off quite a bit now, so DH and I are going to go sit out in our patio with Max for a bit with a glass of wine. I hope everyone's enjoying the weekend.

@snardy , so happy to see your post. Welcome back, dear friend.

@viva923 , I hope you were able to rest up some and feel better after your tests. I'm sorry they were so painful..

@JustJazzmom , enjoy the rest of the weekend with your son and his sweet doggie. Great to have him help you with some needed difficult chores, I'm sure too..

Good Night Everyone....

~H~