Honored Contributor

Re: “2021”~60’s Ladies and Everyone, Please Join Us!

hey all

throwing in the towel as soon as dh gets home from errands turning on the air cond. humidity has picked up 100% and really getting stifling. DH,been running since 8am. he had to help out DD to get granddaughter down to hair dressers appoint to have hair done for her recital today. we could not go,no tickets, hope someone records it to send it to us on video so we can see her dance.

OK guys later

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good afternoon! The AC is running as we are in the high 70’s here. It’s not humid here, but it warm outside. Couldn’t reach the hardware store by phone so I’m about to walk in & ask where the ladybugs are. Then to the supermarket which is next door. Linens changed on bed & awaiting dryer to finish so I can bring up the light blanket. I am going to harvest the remaining 5 heads of lettuce when I come home & take a few photos of plants in bloom here. Have a great Saturday!

ETA: two places I visited -- hardware store and a local nursery were sold out of ladybugs!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

hey friends. this was a stay-in-the-house day for me because it's been very hot and humid. that's ok, I got several mundane household things done and a bit of reading.

it's been a nuisance not having a working oven for almost a week but hopefully it can be repaired on Monday. we're cooking on the grill tonight.

@SleeplessinSD, hope you're feeling better.

sending blessings to all.

here's a University of Southern Mississippi sunset.

have a peaceful evening, y'all.

2FF24120-944F-44F5-9CE5-9FE94C5C2233_1_201_a.jpeg

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Valued Contributor

Happy Saturday night, how do you all live in humidity, I have naturally curly hair so I never could LOL we go to Hawaii and I wear hat's!
VIVA 923 my mouth dropped when you said the solar company wants 70,000 OMG that's crazy!
SLEEPLESS, hope you're doing better today.

Sweet dreams 😍 ladies
Honored Contributor

Some of my peonies that are in bloom here.

4A97B309-3E30-479E-B188-EC43D78208E3.jpeg

'Bartzella', an ITOH peony -- hybrid between an herbaceous & tree peony

9698F9D0-1779-42E9-BDCE-B2963ED53A3E.jpeg

'White Cap'

79ACF3A0-838D-4140-9F19-40E3D3312775.jpeg

'Cora Stubbs'

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

Those are gorgeous JustJazz 🏵️🌺🌸
Honored Contributor

@Grand Happy , I have curly hair too! Our son lives near the ocean. My hair is a frizzy mess after spending time there, lol! 

@JustJazzmom , your peonies are amazing. Love the colors!

@MariotaMurielle , grilling outdoors in heat and humidity can't be fun. I hope you get your oven fixed soon!

I took an extra melatonin last night and it helped me get a better nights sleep. We pretty much stayed around the house all day. It was a bright, sunny day after some morning clouds. We plan to take a drive tomorrow and have lunch in Coronado at one of our favorite restaurants. 

Sending blessings to all...GoodNight!

~H~
Honored Contributor

hey all

MaRina, yup, solar is very expensive here to have it installed, i swear east coast must have a $$$$$ over it. if you can afford the set up that is wonderful but sorry i am not not going to huge debt for solar energy,

not much here today

did chores

did walk

hung clothes out.

quiet day

later guys

Honored Contributor

Good Evening, stopping in a little early. We got back a while ago. It was a beautiful day. Masks are still required here until the 15th of June. We needed to wear one until we were seated at our table. Surprisingly, lots of people were out. We didn't have reservations, so there was a wait.   It was worth it. We sat at a window and had a great view. Lunch was delicious!

I read something on another thread here that made me sad. I just want to say I appreciate all who post here, and I miss those who, for whatever reason, no longer do. 

Have a great rest of the evening....😊

~H~
Honored Contributor

june 5=6 my church is opening up for service. dh and i like the church we found in another city so we are thinking of going there on dh weekend off, i hate to drive far, so he can drive up north and i just have to drive a couple of blocks to church on his work weekend.

still heat hot outside.

ok guys later