Honored Contributor

Re: “2021”~60’s Ladies and Everyone, Please Join Us!

@JustJazzmom , thank you for the recipe..another one I'll have to try! I need veal and pine nuts. Hope your knee is feeling better..

@viva923 , so glad you enjoyed church. Hopefully, since it's a bit of a drive, your DH will be able to go with you next time!

@Grand Happy , before the "shut down", we'd visit a wine country area not too far away and enjoy a picnic once in a while. . We would sometimes spend the night, since we like tasting the wine! Our weather was in the high 70's today. What area do you live in?

@LTT1 , is that oil in that small bottle? I need to check it out!

@MariotaMurielle , your DD isn't very far along. Hopefully, you'll get more news her next visit. I ordered two bottles of the serum, and it seems to go a long way. Let me know if you hear of another sale. It's so affordable, I'll be ordering again with or without..

Our son and family should be landing here soon. From his messages, it looks like our granddaughter will be attending Columbia next year. I hate flying, and it's a five hour flight from here to there. Definitely not looking forward to it!

Waving Hi to Everyone...can't believe how quickly the week went. 

Good Night!

~H~
Valued Contributor

Sleepless, congratulations to your granddaughter, flying isn't my favorite but since we're military I don't have a choice. Try not to over think about flying and the reward of being with your granddaughter.
We live about an hour or so East of San francisco. We abouts do you live?
We had a great day, bought the cutest stuffed elephant with a very long trunk, super soft, our little will love it. Many biker's hogging the picnic benches 😎 they were on a Halo Halo Run, but we did find one right by the creek. All in All a fun day with my guy ❤️
Honored Contributor

Having our SUV detailed - they keep it two nights.  Last fall, some gasoline for our lawn mower spilled out as we drove home and the smell lingers. Garage mechanic says this process will remove the smell. 

Honored Contributor

hey all

MaRina3, wow military, i am a retired military housewife.my husband did 20 in the Navy, he was in SF several times when he was doing ops for navy stuff way back when, he has been retired from navy for 30+ years now. 

Sleep, dh will be with me next weekend,he has off, he works 1 weekend, off next,worksnext and so on.

what turned into a sunlite sky turned milky now raining, dh says it is spitting,don't know how much we will get but it is damp,overcast and dreary.

not much else.later guys

Esteemed Contributor

@SleeplessinSD, I got an email today that said Nesoteric is having a 20% off sale on all their Alpha body products.

I made my first burp pad today. I know it's not rocket science and I didn't get the point right in that corner, but hey....I'm just excited I didn't break the machine Smiley Happy

5A27CE3B-0BDA-4C18-9591-FA4C9D0F46A1_1_201_a.jpeg

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MariotaMurielle  What a cute baby animals design! I love it.

Had a busy day here so far -- Visited a flooring & ceiling tile place & ordered a box of the ceiling tiles needed. They come 6/box. They had them in another store & they will call me tomorrow when the other store ships it to them. Thank goodness it is still in stock from Armstrong. It was over 27 years ago that we did the finished part of our basement with a new drop ceiling. It had a stapled ceiling when we moved in. 

I cold called the beauty salon I use; my stylist was in & I got a haircut. After that I did a brief grocery run. It's starting to cloud up here.

Have a terrific Monday. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@SleeplessinSD

YES! It’s oil. Someone on FB said you can make your own, but I wanted to try the real deal first.
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

we had a nice, quiet day. it was sunny and cool so I spent a little time outside in the gardens. my daylilies are growing like crazy and should be really pretty in June. I found several tiny baby tomatoes too Smiley Happy

it was fun making the burp pads today. I made 4 and have enough fabric for 2 or 3 more, so I'll make them tomorrow. thank goodness for Youtube videos helping me figure out this sewing machine.

995B9111-67E2-47A4-984B-6C3320C7143C_1_201_a.jpeg

here's a Lake Mohawk sunset in Boonesville, Ms.

have a peaceful evening, y'all.

F38E7E0C-1C9F-4083-8FDE-2A502E336F34_1_201_a.jpeg

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

@MariotaMurielle , you're doing a great job with the burp pads! Think of how experienced you'll be by October. I tried to order some alpha products yesterday and had a hard time applying the discount. I gave up and may call direct today. ..

@LTT1 , I've been using a face oil that someone recommended to me. I really like it. It's pricey but a little goes a long way..

@MaRina , we live in San Diego. Elephants are my favorite. I donate to an elephant sanctuary. Our granddaughter loves and collects them..have a great day!

The sun is shining, and it's going to be a beautiful day here. We have a deck box on the side of our house that a swarm of bees have set up a nest. This happened last year too. We looked online, and it said a mixture of vinegar and water will deter them. We'll try and see. Last year, we called a place that removed the nest and relocated it. 

Waving Hi to Everyone!

9806CB32-4752-40B1-8ECE-2AD5977EDF79.jpeg

~H~
Honored Contributor

hey all

not much here

MM those burp pads are ever so cute,

make a huge changing pad washable if  you can, you can use it a zillion places for the little one and it will come in very handy i used them for my 6 little ones that are  not little any longer.

sheet day 3 huge loads of laundry. hung out today, drying was fantabulous. all dried,folded and put away.

ok guys later.