Honored Contributor

Re: “2021”~60’s Ladies and Everyone, Please Join Us!

hello all

MM wow, allergy season is here too. Really bad right now, even I have been affected with terrible itchy eyes,dry cough, stuffy nose..

not much this afternoon, just doing a fly by right now.

ok guys later

Esteemed Contributor

hey friends. it was another gorgeous day here today but I can feel the humidity creeping up. we have a severe weather/tornado watch for tonight. I hear rumbles of thunder now.

we have to take my car to the dealership tomorrow morning for a recall issue, something about the seat belt. since it'll take a couple of hours we'll run a few errands, have lunch and go to my favorite consignment store.

hope all is well with everyone. it's been pretty quiet here lately.

here's a Hattiesburg sunset.

have a peaceful evening, y'all.

652EEF42-ADE1-43EA-8D3D-045B01AFDFEF_1_201_a.jpeg

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MariotaMurielle , my sister is having lower back, leg, hip issues to the point, she's having trouble walking at times. She's very active, and this seems to have started suddenly. She has a doctor appt. scheduled. I googled and read maybe arthritis or sciatica? Of course, there were other possibilities. I guess we'll see. Hope you feel better soon..

@JustJazzmom , your cooking/recipes always make me hungry!

@viva923 , I think we all envy your energy!😊

My sister called earlier and said the hospital near her was  now taking appts. for ages 16 and older for the vaccine. She has five grandchildren that fit that category, so they now all have appointments. Others in my family will be doing the same.  Our Governor has also lifted some restrictions, and it appears that unless things get worse, we're scheduled to open up completely out here by June  15th. 👏

The weather has been beautiful.  We haven't done anything exciting, but we're enjoying getting out more and getting a few things done around here. I hope everyone's doing well and having a good week..

Sending blessings to all..Good Night!  

~H~
Honored Contributor

Good night! Had a busy day, where did the day go?

A small cherry tree by our driveway is in bloom with white hyacinths in bloom at its feet. 

I didn't get to do any outside gardening, but watered the lettuce. We haven't had rain in almost a week. That is going to change on Saturday.

Tonight I made London broil & sprinkled my own blend of no salt Montreal steak blend on it. Then I decided to make herbed Parmesan buttermilk biscuits & they came out great. 

For the sides, I added some garlic powder and some butter to the unused chopped spinach from Easter & a salad. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

hello all

not a great deal new here

did not sleep well last night, woke up at 2am and could not fall back to sleep, so turned and toss til 430am.

did my chores,wash doing its thingy. going to hang out today.

ok guys later

Honored Contributor

hello all

not much here today. just catching up on all my dvr'ed programs.

super sunny today but a brisk wind kept it on cool side. clothes dried quickly outside on the line.

not much else,later guys

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

after the storms last night it was a beautiful day. I got my seat belt recall issue resolved. DH followed me in his truck and after I left my car at the dealership we got several things accomplished.   we went to the cemetery so I could check the flowers on my dad's and sister's graves. I can't believe it's been close to 7 years since they died.

I had to exchange a top at J.Jill, then we went to lunch at one of our favorite country cooking buffet (where I always get my cabbage, turnip greens and butter bean craving attended to Smiley Happy ), then to the consignment store. by that time my car was ready to pick up.

@SleeplessinSD, I'm sure your sister has already thought of this, but I wanted to mention how much a heating pad has helped my sciatic nerve pain.

it was a busy day and I'm really tired this evening.

sending big blessings to all.

here's a Vicksburg sunset.

have a peaceful evening, y'all.

6F0C766C-67C1-4D7E-BBAF-1FAD6A5B8632_1_201_a.jpeg

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

hey all

showery today.

new washer here. delivery guy told us flat out they have been taking back these washer because of the elctronic board problem with them, oh great just what i wanted to hear. my 3700 electornic board went belly up. if i get 2-3 yrs out of this washer hopefully can get a new washer maytag or something u.s.a. made and ARE IN STOCK . had to choice i needed a washeer that was in stock and this lg was it.

ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

Good afternoon. We got our 2nd vaccine today! We have no plans for tomorrow. 

I was outside this afternoon after the vaccine applying Preen to some bare soil areas & then some cedar mulch. We are expecting rain later tonight so it had to be done. 

Going to make buttermilk biscuits again tonight to go with our leftovers.

Have a great rest of your Friday. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@SleeplessinSD @JustJazzmom @viva923 @MariotaMurielle @Hayfield 

Woke up this morning from a bad dream about losing hair and it was on my new hairbrush! Indicated that I'm having side effects from COvid vaccine and it is true.

'So I cancelled my 2nd shot today and called doctors. Derm lady isn't in on Friday I will set up an appointment w/her on Monday.

Have been really busy helping out with the grands. I am needed more these days.

Next week is pedi/haircut and color, etc.

Today was out-of-this-world gorgeous! 
'Going to use these for decorative storage options "coiled rope baskets" from Target.

A5ECB3D7-9907-4B16-A2F8-0D0BB45870F9.jpeg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~