Honored Contributor

Re: “2021”~60’s Ladies and Everyone, Please Join Us!

Good Friday morning. Yes, seeing that snow I bet was a surprise! @LTT1  Hope the exercise class goes well.

@SleeplessinSD  hope you recover soon from your illness.

We have some wind outside & I recovered my lettuce. The wind had blown off the sheet. We do have sunshine here & no snow. 

Nothing on the agenda except watch TV, read the newspapers & fold clothes. I've goofed off for a few days here.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

hey all

new washer installed have to get use to a whole new way of washing including length of time. new washer take 1 full hour from start to finish for 1 medium size load. old washer was shorter time, new washer spins out better than old washer. dryer has to run much less time to dry clothes.

take good with bad for new washer all has to be programed manually. old washer did it all for you.

super cold here today, wind chill of low 20's with teen's possible. have to dress warmly for my walks.

ok guys later

Honored Contributor

hey all

i threw in the towel. was not happy with that step down washer 3400 series, dh ordered the 4000 series model tonight from lowes,they are taking back the 3400 series washer and exchanging it out for the 4000 washer, we just pay the difference. no deliver times set up ,to late to get that done tonight.

ok guys,tomorrow

Honored Contributor

hey all

not much here today

did chores,

did walk

clothes folded and put away

had snow flurries yesterday

very cold and windy again today

suppose to warm up tomorrow.

ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

Good afternoon! The sun is shining, the birdbath no longer has ice in it & I was outside briefly to prune some broken branches on an evergreen viburnum that happened because of the weight of the snow this winter. I also lightly pruned off winter damage of a hybrid tea rose called Dee Lish next to that viburnum. 

I removed the old daylily leaves off of the front landscape ones. Monday will tackle the remaining ones. Things are coming up. 

I also made the dessert for tomorrow. It was a Stonewall Kitchen Holiday bundt cake mix with glaze packet. I added a cup of Paradise Old English fruit & peel mix & a Tbsp. of orange peel to the batter. To the glaze I added another Tbsp. of orange peel. 

Now I'm relaxing working on last Sunday's crossword puzzle.

Esteemed Contributor

we had the most gloriously beautiful day.

DH and I cut up some cedar to put in sachets for the closet and drawers.

I did a little work in the garden and picked some lettuce for a salad tonight.

6F18DA8F-A386-47A2-B13E-3B4C6E3FE18D_1_201_a.jpeg

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

It's a beautiful day here in SD. Feeling the best I've felt the last week, so DH and I took a drive to Coronado and had an outdoor lunch at one of our favorite restaurants there. I picked up some Sees candy, and our granddaughter loves caramel apples, so we stopped at a Rocky Mountain Chocolate store nearby. We'll be going for brunch tomorrow to our DIL's parent's house. This is her first Easter without her Mom who passed away last October. I'm bringing deviled eggs and macaroni salad. 

Everyone have a blessed Easter and enjoy the rest of the weekend! 🐰 🌸💕

~H~
Honored Contributor

hey all

Sleep , wow, rocky mount apples, OH BOY THOSE ARE EXCELLENT, wish they had them out east,they did at one time and just faded away.

just checking in. tomorrow guys

Honored Contributor

hey all

dampish-rainy feel today,overcast so cannot hang out today.

not much going on today

dh and i overslept by 1 full hour today,slept thru 5 alarm clocks but we woke to my pill alarm clock in the kitchen sounding we got up and rushed around to get dh ready for work,and out the door so he would be at work on time.that is the worst feeling,oversleeping and trying to get out door for work,.

not much else. later guys

Honored Contributor

Good morning everyone! Happy Easter! We will be zooming with the GS tonight & maybe see his new big boy bed -- the crib becomes a bed when one railing is removed. We will probably talk with our other kids via phone today. Have to set up the water for the stuffed shells today. I am doing a half recipe because it's just the 2 of us. 

Have a great Sunday.