Trusted Contributor

Re: “2021”~60’s Ladies and Everyone, Please Join Us!

[ Edited ]

@SleeplessinSD   I am feeling a little better each day.  Still moving kind of slow. LOL  I don't think my next surgery will be until late March or early April.  I would like to heal from this one first. Smiley Happy  They mentioned April awhile ago.  Thanks for asking.  

Honored Contributor

hey all

not much here today

did chores

did morn walk

folded laundry all put away

sunny but coolish outside today.

ok guys later

Trusted Contributor

Hi Everyone

Got a call from my surgeon's office today.  My VSD surgery is scheduled for March 29th.  I will have to move up my follow up regarding my ablation surgery a week early.  

Honored Contributor

@katte , I'm glad you have a date for your surgery. You have a few weeks to gain strength and be ready. Take good care of yourself...

@MariotaMurielle , I agree with @LTT1 , so much we take for granted until it's gone. You are a trooper!

Im moving pretty slow since my fall. I was able to climb the stairs for the first time today. It wasn't easy. Coming down was even more difficult. I'm bruised, and my hip and knee are very sore.  I've been pretty much just laying down and taking it easy. I guess it will just take time...

Good Night...

~H~
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@SleeplessinSD   Sorry to hear about your fall.  I can relate!  I remember years ago missing the last step at the movie theatre and took a hard fall forward.  It took awhile to get over it.  I was plenty sore too.  Take care and rest.  

Honored Contributor

🥰❤️🎈
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@SleeplessinSD @katte @viva923 @MariotaMurielle @JustJazzmom @Hayfield 

Had lunch yesterday with DD! This is something I have wanted to do for quite awhile...just the two of us...Girls Day Out!

I'm including these pictures because this has been a favorite place in the past (for many years) and has just re-opened back up in the recent past.

When we first moved to Pittsburgh (last April) I remember thinking "Oh no, Mad Mex is not open! What will we do?" LOL  My how times have changed!

Life as we know/knew it.

The menu has been updated to include a few more healthy choices that ARE on my list... and I'm grateful! One of the items they now specialize in is PORTABELLA MUSHROOMS! YAY🎉 

D221BB9A-D0E5-4BC9-B920-ECECC25A454F.jpegE7B327B6-3760-4EF9-ACCE-0951A23E07FD.jpegC8968552-54A5-4318-94DA-9D30741BB2B2.jpeg770D42DB-1723-4445-8D54-1141D1774772.jpeg27369023-949D-4130-8F17-AF44E45D0170.jpeg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

hello all

Sleep I am sorry not to ask how you're doing since fall but i get in such a hurry I forget by time i remember iam off computer, put that in memory to ask when on next, but my file cell is really behind,put on pause and forget. thanks for update, it takes time for us youngsters to heal. hope each day is better than last.

not much here today, 

breezy,cool but liveable.

not much else. did chores,did walk,clothes in dryer, all talked out. later guys

Honored Contributor

Busy day here. Visited a Carter's that is supposedly closing; I had gotten a 30% off entire purchase coupon in an e mail & I used it for more summer/spring clothing for GS. I will mail it up to our son & DIL tomorrow. 

Then I went to the supermarket for some things and saw they had figs. When I scanned it, it scanned at $1.99. & was asked the quantity for which I punched in 1. Not sure what I scanned -- I'm pretty sure I scanned the UPC. They sell for much more than that. 

Thank goodness it's leftovers tonight. 

Have a great Thursday.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Good Morning!--It sounds like everyone has been busy, I think the weather has finally taken a turn for the better.  I'm still trying to learn to play golf, trying is the operative word, it's really hard.  I have my yearly mammogram this afternoon and a bone density test.  I can't remember when I had a bone density test, maybe 5 years ago.  I didn't have a problem then but I'm older and I guess as you age it becomes a problem.  We don't have anything planned for the weekend, I'll probably practice my golf!!!  I hope that everyone has a good weekend!