Honored Contributor

Re: “2021”~60’s Ladies and Everyone, Please Join Us!

hey all

not much here

did morn chores, 

did get walk in between showers. at 2 inch mark of nom stop rain for past 48 hours. we are water logged here, much flooding in my area.

clothes in dryer, nothing much else guys later.

Honored Contributor

Good Evening Friends,

@MariotaMurielle , I hope your water situation is better..

@viva923 , my arm was more sore this last time than the first. Glad you're feeling better.

@katte , I hope you're feeling better. Do you have a date yet for your next procedure?

@LTT1 , sounds like you're having a great time exploring and getting settled in!

We got our vaccines at our son's hospital. They offered vaccines for friends and family, by appointment, that met age requirements. We were lucky.

I had a scare this morning. I missed a step coming down the stairs and landed on my left side. Luckily, it was the final step, so I didn't fall far, so it could have been much worse. Still, with hardwood floors, I'm pretty sore and limping. You can be sure, I'll be holding on tighter to our railings. Definitely a wake up call.

I hope everyone had a safe and happy day. Enjoy the rest of the evening..

~H~
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@SleeplessinSD 

I'm so sorry you fell! 
I have had this happen, too, especially on stairs.

Good cheer and wishes for you to feel better 🥰

7D6EBC11-DD04-488D-BE4E-0E6DE411BF5B.jpeg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@MariotaMurielle 

Jackson MS has been on the news and I thought of you. 

Hoping you and yours are safe and faring ok?

Honored Contributor

hey all

Sleep, my arm was less sore but I got a majority of side effects with 2nd shot. she was a gentle shot giver, the man who did the 1st shot was rough, so was it difference of shot givers UNKNOWN to me

not much else today

did chores

sheet day last load ready for folding 4th load

did morn walk

mighty cold and very chilly today wind is brisk and straight out of the north

ok guys later

Honored Contributor

Morning! We have sunshine here but very windy. I think my next door neighbor put my recycle bin next to my garage door from this AM's pickup. 

Last night when I put out our newspapers, the bin had blown over. I put back the items & the weight of the newspapers kept it from overturning again.  Good thing I put in stencil our street number address  on it years ago. 

I am doing a Cornish game hen for tonight's dinner. Not sure if I will marinate in Indian spices with Greek yogurt or maybe just honey glaze it. 

I have honey glazed carrots & will make some couscous with it & a salad.

We do zoom bedtime stories with our GS tonight.

Have a great Tuesday.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@SleeplessinSD, thank goodness you were on the bottom step. I hope your soreness is nothing that a little Advil and a hot shower won't help.

we are still having to boil water. it's been a week and we are so tired of it. but it's been 2 weeks for a lot of people around here to have no water at all. I can only imagine how those people feel.

here's someone's Mississippi kitchen window.

happy Tuesday, y'all.

1A7B15F9-86C9-4543-A66F-B4D4AA1198E8_1_201_a.jpeg

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

@SleeplessinSD  Sorry you slipped & fell. A hot shower sounds divine.

@MariotaMurielle  Jackson made the NY news too re: the boil water mandate. Sorry you are dealing with having to boil your water. I guess you have to do the same for water for brushing your teeth too? 

Best laid plans.... today's meal will be for tomorrow. Too much stuff happening here today. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom, we are constantly boiling pots of water. we use bottled water for drinking, gallon jugs of bought spring water for brushing teeth, making coffee and cooking and boiled water for washing dishes and cookware. I admit I have discovered the benefits of paper plates during times like this Smiley Happy

we never lost water but our water pressure was down slightly for a few days. thousands of people in most of Jackson and some areas south of Jackson (which is where we are) are having to take containers to wherever they can find to fill them up because they have no water at all. it's pretty ridiculous.

on a happier note: my daffodils are blooming and my daylilies are popping up.

here's a Pascagoula sunset.

have a peaceful evening, y'all.

21BCA78C-58FF-42DF-9E0B-891AB82DE0CB_1_201_a.jpeg

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

@MariotaMurielle 

I'm so sorry you are having this!

A hot shower! Oh, how we take for granted some things! Me included❤️