Honored Contributor

Re: “2020”~60’s Ladies & Everyone, Please Join Us!

@LTT1 wrote:

@SleeplessinSD @MariotaMurielle @AuntG @viva923 @JustJazzmom 

I was in the ER all day.

PCP told me to go there

more later

all is ok but fu is required

i had an excellent, thorough doctor

I feel blessed

#bettersafethansorry

@LTT1 , please keep us posted...I'll be thinking of you and hope you feel better soon!

~H~
Honored Contributor

hey all

just a quick pop in, going to be shutting down shortly

ok later guys

Valued Contributor

Hello all,

A quiet day here. Did some volunteer work and read.

SleeplessinSD, I am so sorry to hear of your brother's illness. I hope he is doing better. Keeping you all in my prayers. 💕

Viva, glad you found new flooring. That's a job. It's such a shame your DH doesn't get holidays off. Fifty years married is a big accomplishment.

RetRN, thanks for the warm welcome back. I appreciate you!

LLT1, I hope you are doing ok. Spending the day in the ER isn't fun. Keep us posted on how you're doing.

Catwhisperer, I have thought of you so often. I hope you are doing well.

Katte, I think of you too. Please let me know how you are doing. 

Sending blessings to you all.  ❤️

~ Wherever life plants you, bloom with grace.~ French Proverb
Honored Contributor

Good Morning...

5F6D41D3-EAC7-40F6-9316-09DF9B8BCB56.jpeg

~H~
Respected Contributor

Good Morning!--Yesterday was such a nice day we decided to wait until today to take the inside decorations down, DH is doing most of it.  I let my cleaning lady go, she wasn't doing a good job, so I was doing the bathroom this morning and then went to the grocery store.  Yesterday I played pickleball and then we went for a bike ride but the strong winds made both difficult.  We have an open house to go to tomorrow and then on Monday, it's back to the old routine, finally!  I hope that everyone has a great weekend.

Respected Contributor

SISD--So glad to hear that your DB is doing a little better.

Snardy--So happy to see your post!  Happy New Year to you!

Viva--It's a shame with your DH's 29 years at his job he should have enough seniority that weekend and holiday work be given to the other employees.

LLT1--All day in the emergency room!  Ugh!  I hope you're feeling better at least!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

the sunshine is back at last and it's a beautiful day here!

@LTT1, did you send me a video through messenger? again, I'm back to suspecting that it's not you since you know I don't open forwarded messages or videos.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Trusted Contributor

HI EVERYONE

A quick question:  Has anyone used Biolage shampoo?  I use Biotera now, but I'm thinking of changing to Biolage Volumebloom.  It is for fine hair, which I have.  It's kind of expensive when it's not on sale.  Thanks. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

hey all

katte Biologe shampoo volume king is great. I used it many times before, it is expensive here to rarely use it any more. I really don't have enough hair left on my head to need volume.

what a day here. Super super busy. Dh and I forgot about a retirement party we had to attend this afternoon. At 2pm we were madly racing around getting changed, took the shortest route to this place where party was being held and arrived at 3pm. We got to love and squeeze the grandkids, said our glad tidings to retiring people and left at 330pm and home in time for church.

ok guys am exhausted tomorrow

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Contractor came by on Thursday to reset one of the supports on one of the shelves in the closet I am working on. They needed to be screwed in.  I finished clearing out the uppermost shelf in that closet. Wiped it down, removed both boards & covered them with leftover basement wallpaper. I have another bag to bring over to Goodwill. The closet is now functional & I can find stuff in there now. 

Next week I start working on the bookshelves. I have to contact our local library & ask about donating hardcover & softcover books. 

I asked our children about what to do with 3 huge boxes of Legos in attic. Two said, don’t want them to sell, one expressed interest but has no where to store them. I told him that when Central AC ductwork was run in attic, these boxes might have lost a few pieces so not all pieces might not be in each individual box. 

Little by little, bit by bit.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼