Respected Contributor

Re: “2020”~60’s Ladies & Everyone, Please Join Us!

MM--Happy Anniversary!  It sounds like you had a lovely day! 

Snardy--So good to hear from you!  We're not going to VA for Thanksgiving but DS is here and DD will come and I've invited a neighbor over, so they'll be 5 of us.  Last year there was 10 of us at our dear friends house, so we have downsized.  

SISD--DD is doing fine, right now the school is teaching "online" only but she goes in twice a week to do testing.  Her DH won't come for Thanksgiving, we told him he's welcome to come but he declined.  He's not going to see his family either.  It didn't matter to me either way, he golfs and DH told him about the beautiful golf course we belong too, maybe he'll come at Xmas.  

I have to go, I'm trying to do a little cleaning, here and there between all my activites.  I'm thinking of maybe getting a cleaning lady again, we'll see, maybe after the holidays!

Honored Contributor

MM HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU GUYS ENJOY AND A MOST WONDERFUL CELEBRATION

not much here so far computer is working OK hope it keeps that way.

did chores, got walk in,dh had to run down to sam's and then on way back hit dd house for her homemade cookies.

ok guys later

Honored Contributor

Good evening! We had beautiful weather here. I spent part of the PM cutting back more perennials for the winter. I have a few more to do & then I'm done. 

I defrosted some steak for tomorrow.

Have a great evening!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Hello all

not much here today

normal chores,

did walk

folded clothes

put them away

had lunch

that was it for now.

see all later

Honored Contributor

The sun is shining. It's a very cool and beautiful Fall day here. Wishing Everyone a safe and happy day...

E69E8218-0BA9-4686-A8B9-8EEA2E35727D.jpeg

~H~
Honored Contributor

Good morning! Sunshine here & in low 70's. I refilled the peanut feeder & water saucer for the birds. Awaiting plumber to arrive to replace 2 parts on heating system. 

Must get a few more items from supermarket before we go into 14 day isolation for Thanksgiving. 

Have a great Tuesday!

Honored Contributor

hey all

not much here

finally getting on the q site,

see all tomorrow

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good evening! 

Found the minced garlic! Got a large McCormick bottle at another supermarket. Picked up some shrimp to make this week as well.

Wasn't super hungry for dinner tonight. Made a salad for me with a sliced egg & Italian dressing.

Made DH a quesadilla on the griddle.

Going to try my hand at making a Green Goddess salad dressing using some of the Penzey's spice jar (Green Goddess). Might look at internet for ideas.

Esteemed Contributor

hey friends,

tonight I cooked a pretty big supper and DH says he ate too much and was miserable.  later this evening he said he was tired of having supper. some people might have had their feelings hurt. my only thought was hallelujah! Smiley Happy

we're having weird weather again. it's really warm and humid. I guess it's the tropical system approaching the gulf.

sending big blessings to all.

here's a Jackson, Ms. sunset.

have a peaceful evening, y'all.

1C06A30C-CE5E-4111-94B0-3F29D8124362_1_201_a.jpeg

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

Happy Veteran's Day. Thank a veteran today, from 6' away. 

Plumber came and replaced the actuator that powers our radiant heat thermostat. The main bathroom is warm again! 

One problem solved! Plumber put paper towels around possible leak sites on plumbing where I saw water on floor. This might eliminate which part isn't solvent. 

Was going to do shrimp tonight, but I decided to reheat the steak and make potatoes tonight with it. I made a creamy Green Goddess salad dressing for  our salad. I added 2 Tbsps. of Penzey's Green Goddess spices to 1/2 Cup reduced fat sour cream, 2 Tsps. of Dijon mustard & 2 Tbsps. lemon juice.