Honored Contributor

Re: “2020”~60’s Ladies & Everyone, Please Join Us!

hey all

not much going on here.

as usual, Tuesday sheet day, so had much wash. It was overcast/cloudy all day so couldn't hang out. Dh was home to put up the outdoor lines. 

got walks in. Have dinner reheating in steam oven. That is all for now. See all later

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Big thunderstorms heading our way after a hot and humid day. There are so many reasons to stay inside tonight. Be safe.

Esteemed Contributor

hey y'all. it's been so hot here and we've just been hanging out inside the house. I did go out for a few minutes this morning, just long enough to fill the birdbath and water my tomatoes.

I've been leaving the TV off most of the day. too many terrible things going on.

sending blessings to all.

here's a Mississippi dog-chasing-a-rabbit sunset.

have a peaceful evening y'all.

F26C805B-AED9-45AC-A6C0-6C72A1CA078D_1_201_a.jpeg

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi Everyone, not too much going on here. I was able to book an appointment with my stylist for next week. He called me today. There'll be restrictions, must wear a mask, along with other precautions. I'm just so happy to get in...

@MariotaMurielle , I like keeping informed, but I just can't watch what's going on here much anymore...too sad!

@LTT1 , did you get a new email address? I hope you and DH are doing well and enjoying whatever time you can get with the Grands!

@viva923 , we've had freeways closed down out here due to protests. So glad we're not traveling much..

@RetRN , we watched the space launch Saturday. So exciting!  It was such a nice break from all that's going on. Pray they get back safe..

@katte , sorry to hear about your DD..so glad issue was found out early...

@JustJazzmom , two baby robins in your tree..how cute is that! 🐦 

@snardy , Hi, my dear friend! How was your DGS's graduation? I'm sure it was wonderful seeing him and your family. Our DGD came out with her friend over the weekend. We did everything to be safe...I have to admit, I was teary eyed. I hope you're staying safe and well..💕

@Hayfield, I hope your DS is staying safe in NY...thinking of you..

Waving Hi to Everyone...My son says they're still seeing a number of Covid cases. Please do all you can to stay safe and well. Good Night!

~H~
Honored Contributor

hey all

not much today

very hot and humid, house closed up air on,fans running.

did chores, laundry in dryer calling for storms thru out the next 3 days  so didn't want to chance hanging out and having to yank everything down

ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

@viva923  Your weather will be our weather soon today. So I was out this AM harvesting my lettuce (heat causes it to bolt) and I managed to fertilize the front lawn from gate to gate. As I went around taking photos of various things in bloom, I noticed that my 'Beverly' rose of which there was one rose in bloom on it had surrounding it the remaining nurse roots of 'Dr. Huey' in bloom. I quickly dug those 4 roots out! I guess I didn't get them all when the 'McCartney Rose' was dug out 2 years ago. My husband when he was outside yesterday wondered what that red rose was? LOL

It is clouding up here now.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

hey all

not much this afternoon.

weather was dicey for about 1 hour this morn, then sun came out and baking away. Air is on, roller shades pulled down. Wonder if storms will be around tonight.

not much else right now, will try to check in later

Honored Contributor

hey all

not much here today

hot- humid chance of boomers today

did chores,got walk in, have clothes to fold. later guys

Honored Contributor

hey all

not much here. Just a fly by right now. Got afternoon walk in mighty warm here.

ok guys see all later.

Honored Contributor

@SleeplessinSD 

no new email address!

Although I now use my gmail more than my hotmail 

why?

For awhile I though our internet was bogging down and backing up!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~