Trusted Contributor

Re: “2020”~60’s Ladies & Everyone, Please Join Us!

@SleeplessinSD   When we got our flu shot, we both had pretty sore arms, but other than that no other reaction.  My DD got her flu shot and pneumonia shot.  She had no reaction except sore arms.  

Honored Contributor

hey all

I got my high dose flu shot from CVS this year, normally don't go to this pharmacy because they don't accept our 2ndary insurance but since medicare was paying for it, they let me get the shot. The pharmacist was excellent no pain, no reaction this year from the shot.

I know several years ago i had the flu shot with the phaarmacy i use normally for my scripts, the gal was lousy, she must have gotten a muscle, my arm was so sore from september till Jan, I was in a good deal of pain, I did not call doctor or anything, just lived with the pain. I figured it would go away eventually and it did.

not much else, did many chores this weekend, dh works long week begin tomorrow, he does have a doctor appoint on wednesday later afternoon appoint,he is going to that, been since Jan since he has seen family doctor.

not much else guys later all

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone!

I put the vegetable garden to bed. I don't think the tomatoes will ripen. I have about 15 sitting on the counter. 

I cleaned the birdbath too. 

Have a great Sunday.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

hey all

just a quick pop in, not much else. Prepped for tomorrow cleaning.

ok guys later

Esteemed Contributor

I've been reading that it is a good idea to wait until sometime in October to get the flu vaccine, to extend the effectiveness through what is predicted to be a severe season. I usually get mine in September, but I'm going to wait another week or so.

I've gotten a full dose of football this weekend and enjoyed some good games.

sending blessings to all.

here's a Gulfport sunset.

have a peaceful evening, y'all.

CF5B9A99-E00A-44E1-9448-366594746A1B_1_201_a.jpeg

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

hey all

not much here today being a monday

did chores, sat on my computer glasses all messed up, bent them mostly back into shape at least i can see out of them again.

got walk in next walk just around the corner.

ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

@SleeplessinSD @viva923 @MariotaMurielle @JustJazzmom @katte 

Hi ladies!

I have been getting lots of Stitch Fix items each day because I have ordered some things based on their suggestions.

More go back than are kept, but I am having fun.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Valued Contributor

Hi friends,

It sure felt like fall here today. The high was 60! It's supposed to warm up the rest of the week. My new computer comes tomorrow or Wednesday. I can't wait!  I put up the rest of my fall decor today. The house looks cheery.  

SleeplessinSD, your patio is beautiful! I've never seen those tube lights. They look so nice and festive. I can see why you enjoy sitting out so much! DH & I got the senior flu shot like we have since we were 65. We've never had a reaction other than a sore arm that only lasts a couple of days. Take care. I hope your family is doing well. 💕🙏🏻

LTT1, good to hear from you! What is Stitch Fix? I haven't heard about it. 

MM, that picture is absolutely beautiful! I'm going to put it on my phone. Glad you are still doing your ancestry work. 

Viva, you are the busiest beaver I know! I wish I had your energy. How is your SIL doing?

JJM, our vegetable garden is done too. We had a hard frost which wasn't predicted so we didn't cover anything up. Our garden didn't do as well this year as it usually does. We had 72 days in the 90s which is unusual and the garden just couldn't take the heat. 

Katte, how are you doing? Is it cooling off there yet? Take care!

Sending warm thoughts to everyone else. Blessings to you all! ❤️

~ Wherever life plants you, bloom with grace.~ French Proverb
Honored Contributor

hey all

not much here,

Snardy, don't know anything about son in law, just know he is ill, my DD and her husband are not on best speaking terms, I have learned DON'T ask questions about "him", keep quiet she will tell me when she wants too.

weather is dicey, suppose to have heavy rain,thunderstorms sometime today, have had spitty showers roll thru earlier this morn. 

did get my chores done, large laundry loads today, sheet day, all folded and put away,last load in dryer ready to be folded.

ok guys later.

Honored Contributor

@SleeplessinSD @MariotaMurielle @viva923 @snardy @JustJazzmom 

3CD030F4-A302-4D66-8B39-9238D56E0ADC.jpeg

It's National Coffee Day and my Star Bucks Pumpkin latte is now in the fridge...just a bit of sipping!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~